Re: Seer: The Most OP Broken Unfun Game-Breaking Legend Ever.

by TheGhostOfKiev

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

And also Bangalore ist worthless now, cause there are too many Scans in the game they elminate Bang completly.

So bring a OP Legend in the Game and made a Bad A Tier Legend to a B Tier ..

Message 11 of 92 (964 Views)

★★ Expert
@TheGhostOfKiev I’m not sure if its part of his kit or a bug bug I noticed whenever I am ‘’downed’’ while playing Seer I am able to basically crouch spam and walk around as if I wasn’t downed at all...
Message 12 of 92 (937 Views)

★★★ Guide

The biggest issue is that the game is no longer a FPS, with Seer in the game. It's just target practice. One Legend is able to turn a Battle Royale FPS into the Firing Range.

There is no longer any strategy, positioning, or skill.

Why even have buildings or cover at all? Why not just an entire empty flat map at this point?

Message 13 of 92 (916 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@TheGhostOfKievI can’t play this game anymore its just too much to handle between the flash bangs, stuns, wall hacks, etc I guess Im switching to Genshin Impact and Rogue Company full time

Message 14 of 92 (909 Views)

★★★ Guide
@TheApexLegendNub I typically have time to play Apex Legends 5+ hours a day, and now I don't even want to play.

I refuse to play with or against hackers, and now every game is full of them. I will drop solo rather than play with a Seer on my team. When I see Seer abilities in game, I just go somewhere else, since there is no reason to fight hackers. The game is not playable in it's current state.
Message 15 of 92 (903 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I couldn’t agree more….

Seer has completely ruined my experience with the game his kit is basically the Warzone starter pack.

His heart beat sensor speaks for its self.

His ability not only can break part of your armour but you can borderline wall hack with it.

His ultimate is basically Warzones black bird on steroids.

He is a literal wall hack and takes so much enjoyment out of the game.

In my opinion it is no secret that COD Warzone players are fed up and are trying apex now.

For example Nick Mercs. And it is my opinion that this change in meta is accomodating to Warzone players but not apex players.

At least that is how it feels playing on console. 
In a couple days it went from the usual balanced, some could argue slightly unbalanced meta that we all know, to teams camping on buildings with a Seer Caustic/Watson/Revenant/rampart Combo etc. All with snipers and it reminds me of Cod on rooftops it’s horrible obviously less the chopper. 
I think the Devs have forgotten about the apex players in this case who have been playing since season one and helped make the game what it is. 
I think they are catering to the COD Meta now and the numbers that come with it.

I know it’s a bold statement but it is truly how I feel. 
At least Bloodhound is balanced for a competitive skillset.

But Seer has just thrown everything off balance there are way to many recon abilities in his arsenal and the map is littered with his ultimate.

I personally feel like apex is frustrating to play now  and I have played only this game and loved it since season 1..

It’s a be we all have our rage moments but I honestly never thought I’d have a reason like this to be frustrated enough to complain.

Message 16 of 92 (849 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@TheGhostOfKiev I totally agree and I see major nerfs & redesign coming. Duration, cool down, area of effect, animation, audio . . . all of it. There doesn't seem to be any real reason to pick Bloodhound anymore so they need to differentiate the two kits from one another, too.
I also find his character totally annoying as well, because he's essentially a "performance rapper". LOL
Message 17 of 92 (823 Views)

★★★ Guide

I openly report every single Seer player I can for hacking. I hope the report system enjoys the extra traffic!

Message 18 of 92 (781 Views)

★★★ Guide
he is not wearing a hat. he is wearing a goddamn military satellite over his head
Message 19 of 92 (731 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Can't agree with you more. I played ranked like 5 times this season then I just quit, seer just ruined everyone's experience. it just like overwatch doomfist situation all over again but to APEX. I have 2 heirlooms, 1K kill on Caustic, I Love APEX but I just can't enjoy it like before because Seer, so I decided not to buy a battle pass and simply skip this season.

Message 20 of 92 (704 Views)