Re: STOP NERFING WRAITH

by Gator762FMJ

Original Post

★ Guide

Her hitbox still needs to be fixed.  Low Profile doesn't make up for her overly small hitbox.

Message 51 of 77 (489 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Gator762FMJ Improve your aim......
Message 52 of 77 (452 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@III_Rx_Queen_IIILet me guess, a Wraith main who totally depends on her tiny hitbox?

I can hit other legends, it's Wraith. It's a HUGE advantage. Not only is she harder to hit than ANY OTHER LEGEND, she takes less damage from shotguns because literally less pellets hit her.

Fix her.

Simple test.  Play another legend, use their abilities for a few matches, then switch to Wraith.  Ignore all her abilities.  You'll do better.  I do.  There's a reason she's the most picked.

Message 53 of 77 (434 Views)

★ Guide

LOL, using Wraith is almost like cheating.

Played a few matches with Loba, then a few with Wraith.  I got 2-3x more damage with Wraith and twice as many kills.  Large smile

Message 54 of 77 (429 Views)

★★★ Novice

That's the lowest IQ moronic thing you could say. Did you get dropped on your head as a baby? No team can have more than 1 character. So wraith mains play a lot of other characters if they don't get to pick wraith. Nerfing characters into oblivion because they want to force people to play characters they dont like? lol. How about make other characters good enough to want to use. 

Message 55 of 77 (340 Views)

★★★ Novice

Dude i literally played with you before. You're garbage at apex lmao. 

Message 56 of 77 (339 Views)

★★ Novice

But dont people rely on gibby and caustic and any other legends tactical too much like c'mon that's all the game really is just using each others tactical and ults the best way we can and mixed wit movement skills and aim. But wraith has totally been stripped or handicapped and only can rely on pure movement and aim against everybody's op buffed up tactical and ults. Iv also been saying the same * about wraith iv been playing since season 0 and been a wraith main all this time she's been nerfed to hell and all because people complain about getting spanked by wraith mains now they totally handicapped us. This is injustice #FreeWraith

Message 57 of 77 (280 Views)

★ Guide

@Shmexxyyy Uh no

Message 58 of 77 (253 Views)

★ Guide

@xx_Dante2k_xx "Tactical Lifeline INCOMING!

Message 59 of 77 (253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

agree

Message 60 of 77 (233 Views)