Re: STOP NERFING WRAITH

by xx_Dante2k_xx

Original Post

STOP NERFING WRAITH

★★★★★ Apprentice

3 times, more than any other legend in the past 2 seasons of apex, wraith has been nerfed. This needs to change. By no means is she overpowered and she was by no means overpowered before the nerfs. If anything this seems like a way to try to get the player base to switch legends, but, newsflash, people like to have a main and Wraith is very popular for a reason. Stop the nerfs, because it’s making it frustrating to see all these other characters getting buffs all the time. Wraith should be buffed back to her status in season 1 and 2. She was balanced and strong, and now she’s at a disadvantage in a lot of ways. Stop giving low tier legends major buffs and nerfing high tier characters, it’s not helping and you’re causing the game to be even more unbalanced. 

Message 1 of 77 (3,229 Views)

★ Guide

Not to mention they didn't fix the bug where you can die in the void. But hey man, I appreciate the enthusiasm but it's never gonna happen. I have made post after post about how to fix wraith and why she isn't overpowered. But nobody ever listens. Nobody cares about us wraith mains or our issues. Not the devs, not the community, nobody. They will still complain about us now, and they always will because nobody wants to go up against a wraith main. They HATE us. With every nerf and update we have to adapt. They don't. If they reset wraith to season one and two stats, then we definitely would be overpowered because we know how to play her so well now even with the nerfs that if we got our old stats back we'd be absolute ninjas. I agree though in every way, something needs to be done about wraith. Her q needs fixed in both aspects of speed of activation and actually not taking damage in the void. But they won't fix her. I can almost guarantee it.

Message 2 of 77 (3,199 Views)

@Shmexxyyy Maybe because they want people to pick a wider selection of characters, rather than all these Wraith mains who never use anyone else.
Message 3 of 77 (3,186 Views)

★★ Guide
@xx_Dante2k_xx People will either do that or just leave the game, if you’ve grind out badges for a legend and they become unplayable why would you stick around? the game already runs like * with garbage servers and clueless developers who clearly dont test patches before releasing them.
Message 4 of 77 (3,120 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@ShmexxyyyYou literally followed saying "she was balanced and strong" with "stop giving low tier legends major buffs and nerfing high tier legends". If she were balanced, why are you acknowledging she is high tier and those that aren't on her level need buffs?

[Removed by CM]

Message 5 of 77 (3,108 Views)

@GucciiWallet What like she is now unplayable lol. Play something else then if you think the game is already bad.
Message 6 of 77 (3,087 Views)

★ Guide

It has gotten to the point that Wraith needs a buff, I hate being forced to play other legends because I get two shotted by PKs and spitfire'd to death, dying in the void is the worst thing still unfixed

Message 7 of 77 (2,972 Views)

★★ Expert
@ONI_VR Wraith isn't that bad. It's likely that many people are relying too much on her tactical, and neglect other skills, so when their one escape option fails, they feel cheated.
You also shouldn't be trying to trade shots with enemies.
Message 8 of 77 (2,948 Views)

★★★ Pro

Wraith wasn't really nerfed. They fixed bugs with her too. At least Gibby/Rev/Casutic/Pathfinder cannot get stuck in her portals anymore either.

As for dying in Void/Phase, that is because Apex Legends is 20 tick servers. You can look it up what 20 tick servers causes problems for the game. 

Wraith still gets away with a lot and has the smallest hitbox in this game. 

The portal nerf was a bug fix. If that hurt you, you're in the zone far too long and shouldn't really be portaling both ends of the portals in the zone. The fix was also really aimed at Pros because they would make portal in the ring and avoid a fight for placements. You can still put 1 ring in the circle and the other inside the ring. The portal will last the whole 60 seconds. Portal ends in 4 seconds only if both portals are in the ring. 

Message 9 of 77 (2,918 Views)

@Shmexxyyy Maybe stop crying about wraith nerfs and think about the legends it hit the hardest like lifeline
I hope she gets nerfed into the ground so people will cry more, heck put her in the care package as a drop legend.
Message 10 of 77 (2,884 Views)