Re: Revert wraith nerfs

by codeleaf00

Original Post

★★ Pro
@codeleaf00 Meant to be broken ? Lol you seem to really not care about balance as long as your legend is massively overpowered...
Message 31 of 47 (283 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah this conversation goes useless long ago, he just want to be able to compensate for his lack of skill playing broken Legend, and all its ok.

And Wraith players act like this all the time. Oh don`t touch Wraith, buff the rest. Okay they decide to buff Gibraltar, and make him what he was supposed to be, a tank, and all the Wraith players was on the forum complains how strong his kit was, and that they can`t win a 1v1 fight, that they are just not suppose to win, cause he obviously is a tank, and should shine in this situation.

While i never ever have a problem against Gibraltar, you just need to play it smart, not rush it like mad man, tho what most Wraith player was doing, they W-keying and was abusing a totally broken Naruto animation that make her hitbox nonexistent, as well as crouch spamming a-d, and due to her strafing animation and her small hitbox, they were thinking they are gods in the game ....

They tooned her down towards the rest, and she is still super strong, but balanced, and Wraith players are dying instantly in situation where they should die, but they are still complaining hard. :D

I`m sorry but anyone who is claiming Wraiith Q is useless is just a low tier player that simply refuse to get better at the game, refuse to learn, and refuse to improve.

This is still top 3 best Tactical ING.

Even Dev have stated it, we don`t want this to be a get out of jail free card. So i don`t see a single reason for them to revert this change.

As far as the pick rates, we still don`t have the data for Season 8, but we have it for Season 7, and Wraith was the most picked by FAR.

1. Wraith

2. Bloodhound

3. Horizon

4. Octane

5. Lifeline

Just to mention, just 5 months ago, in PGL Showdown, Wraith pick was 100%, that just tells you the whole story.

Message 32 of 47 (269 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@LordloshBangyes that dude wants broken legend again but look at my post what needs to be changed i thing my suggestion is fair like:
1: Q 1 sec activation time and remove slow when casting
2:ultimate make it 100 meters again now it's 75 meters
3:remove low profile for every legend that have it, i know that devs want to remove LP from every legend

4 passive need to warn you when enemies look at you not when they aim at you

all wraith mains are now horizon or octane mains...

Message 33 of 47 (263 Views)

★ Guide
@LordloshBang you don't make sense .
Message 34 of 47 (234 Views)

★ Guide
@matzesingt Of course I want wraith to be normal again
Message 35 of 47 (233 Views)

★★ Pro
@codeleaf00 She is normal
Message 36 of 47 (222 Views)

★★ Pro

Of course i make sense, cause i`m speaking truth. :D

I already post 10+ videos of Pro players and content creators, and all of them having Wraith at A+ or S tier.

This is 5 months ago:
https://external-preview.redd.it/hLRXmMZMkeRHp3YgqSWngfexgDAG09fCsoY3R1UShvY.png?auto=webp&s=96054d2...

Wraith 100% pick. She was 100% pick all the time, before Season 8, in every single competition and high ranked game.

Right now she is still top 5 pick.

Top players still use her, she is still picked in Pubs, High Ranked, and in Competition.

You know what thats tell you ? That she is alright.

And this ain`t my opinion this is straight up facts.

When a legends is perfectly fine, have high pick rate, high win rates, top kit, she ain`t needing buffs.
She ain`t needing nerfs as well.

And this ain`t mine words, but Dev words:
"These changes are meant to disincentivize Wraith players from using Phase Walk as a “get out of jail free” card, and move it into more of a repositioning and scouting ability."

But still with the right play and fast reaction you still can use it as such.

And no her Q doesn`t need buff at all, not 1.0, not 0.9, 0.8, or so.

Its fine as it is.

The only thing they need to do with the increased hitbox is to just remove either the Limb damage, or to remove the LP altogether from the game, and balance the game towards that, aka smallest legend to have lesser kit, while bigger one to have better kits. And its up to you to decide what you wanna take.

Simple as this. And even if they decide to not touch her, she is still fine as it is, as this is everyone who is good at the game opinion, as well as stats shows this.

Simple as that.

Message 37 of 47 (217 Views)

★ Guide
@LordloshBang you don't have your own opinion you are quoting other players and devs. i suggest you start playing wraith and after a week or soi can start taking your accusations seriously after you have your own experience with this legend. you will understand everything i said after that. you will never know what's wrong until you experience it on your own
Message 38 of 47 (211 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@matzesingt wrote:
@codeleaf00She is normal

Not by his standards. :D He wants to be able to W-key on someone, and when he is about to die, to be able to panic button Q and go back to safety. Aka zero skill used in this play.

I mean if they want Q to be reverted, let the Devs revert the Q. But reverted as it was.

Bring back the old CD - 35seconds, bring back the old duration of the phase - 3 seconds(now its 4), bring back the old speed, aka no 30% increased in the speed, and bring back to not be able to see people around her.

I think that is fair.

Code-_-Leaf-_-00 i don`t need to play her to see she is alright. Tho i played her enough, and she was never weak, never underpowered and never ever she was useless, as you are trying to make her.

I have my opinion, but i`m adding straight up arguments, and straight up facts to validate it.

This is how you making a point.

Game is balanced towards the highest possible level of play. Its been like that for like forever.

Message 39 of 47 (210 Views)

★ Guide
@LordloshBang i understand your point that an instant Q would be unfair but however the current Q time is unfair to wraith players because it is very late. before the nerf it was neither late nor fast. it was alright.
Message 40 of 47 (205 Views)