Re: Revert wraith nerfs

by codeleaf00

Original Post

★ Guide
@matzesingt Actually in competitive play gibraltar and bloodhound have higher pick rate. In most of the competitive play including ALGS gibraltar pick rate is higher than most other legends it does not mean that he needs to be nerfed due to pick rate but he is useful in open areas. wraith is useful for portal however her Q is now useless. she has lower pick rate than bloodhound and gibraltar and even horizon in competitive play . in casual play her pick rate is lower than horizon and octane. your arguments are invalid. We want wraith's Q to be normal again she was not broken before but she is literally useless now , her passive and her Q are useless, her portal is useful for team but for solo its almost useless. because of her big hitbox she gets hit without even aiming at her body now. there was a clip of pro player on twitch he sprayed a wraith without aiming at her body but in front of where she was going and she still died. Her nerfs should be reversed to make her playable again.
Message 21 of 47 (298 Views)

★ Guide
@matzesingt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_4t2ROV5yE take a look , wraith hitbox is bigger than her body. this is stupid , you don't even need to aim at her but on the side and still she gets hit. not to mention her Q has an animation which takes an hour to load. her useless passive also a big problem.
Message 22 of 47 (296 Views)

★★ Guide
@codeleaf00 yes her passive is totally useless and you can't argue with that for sure. her Q 1.25 seconds to activate also slowed by 20% while the ability is casting !!! 20% slowed need to be removed and make 1 second to activate. + remove low profile from every legend that have it !!!
Message 23 of 47 (278 Views)

★ Guide
@solo_ARK4N I don't know what was the Q activation time before nerf but i think it was good, it was not too long and not too short. i would prefer it to be that way so that it's not unfair for wraith players and not unfair for other legends who fight wraith. i also think that the portal distance should be increased . and hitbox should be fixed . it's currently bigger than the character model which gives an advantage to players who don't have good aim .
Message 24 of 47 (270 Views)

★ Guide
@solo_ARK4N Either they add a new passive or buff this one would be good
Message 25 of 47 (269 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@codeleaf00before was 0.4 seconds. Portal was 100 meters before now is 75 meters i think that needs to be reverted !

Message 26 of 47 (265 Views)

★ Guide
@solo_ARK4N the Q should be reverted back however the portal should be 200 meters. also i got damaged by bangalore ult while inside the portal that should be fixed . and the damage inside the portal by ring or other things should be removed .
Message 27 of 47 (230 Views)

★ Guide
@solo_ARK4N also using jump pad and opening doors should be enabled while in the phase. if wraith is fixed then other legends should be buffed to compensate the advantage wraith has. no legend deserves to be nerfed but other legends like rampart fuse wattson and low pick rate legends should be buffed so that they are able to be at a similar level to wraith then i think it would be fair to all legends. but it's necessary to bring wraith to its original state + passive, ult and Q fixed
Message 28 of 47 (228 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@codeleaf00 Buffing other Legends too much always leads to the community complaining about the new buffs making them OP so that isn't a safe way to go. Also Wraith was never balanced before she was nerfed. According to the Devs Wraith led in nearly every meaningful stat from 1v1 win rate to Game victories. I wish they showed us the actual stats but nothing about Wraith was balanced.

-Smallest hitbox

-2nd best escape ability (only behind pre-nerf Pathfinder)

-Safest team mobility Ult

Whether you're considering 1v1 ability, survivability, or team success Wraith was the safest and easiest Legend to succeed with. The hitbox thing is also a silly argument. Yes it looks dumb that she can take damage when it doesn't look like she was hit but I don't see any balance issue with it. Just looks dumb. Unless you're saying she's as thick as Gibraltar I don't see a reason to care about her hitbox anymore.

Message 29 of 47 (203 Views)

★ Guide
@Zamaha400 She is meant to be that way.
Message 30 of 47 (200 Views)