Re: Revenent needs nerfed now

by 1BlockyBoi

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

My opinion is the opposite. I think Revenant could use a buff. Tactical is nearly useless since you shouldn’t use it during a fight, and it lasts too short for how long it takes to recharge. His ultimate ok but I would like to see the range you can run before shadow form wears off to be removed. Keep the timer on the same though. Almost can’t go anywhere as shadow otherwise.

Message 11 of 19 (482 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think just the opposite. Revenant needs a buff for his ultimate. Apparently when you are in Death Protection mode and you take damage, it bypasses your Shields and goes right to your health. It doesn’t matter if you’re in Death Protection not, a player should always have to go thru his Shields before getting to his health. Cause as things stand now, he literally can’t 1v1 for * or do anything for that matter. I don’t know how you can see he needs nerfed, I see that he needs a buff cause he goes down way to fast when in Death Protection mode. But that’s just my opinion. 

Message 12 of 19 (462 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ResidentRecon I think you're misunderstanding the point of his Ult. The Idea is to work with your team and push in waves, that way instead of having one long 3v3 fight, you target 1 or 2 players on the enemy squad with your ult, which then makes it basically a weak 6v1. as long as that push goes well, you automatically turn your fight into a 3v2. I think most people would agree that even if there are only 100 points of health on each enemy, its much harder to fight 6 people than it is 3.
Message 13 of 19 (437 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I definitely still struggle to use his ult effectively, but I think that's mostly because I don't have much experience with it yet. once I know how to go about, it will be very powerful.. .I think right now, I struggle because I think that my death in shadow form has no consequence. you have to treat it like you are still alive and aren't in shadow form. 

Message 14 of 19 (435 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@JuicyPotat0 as for his tactical, the problem(which Raynday Gaming described perfectly in a recent video) is that people like to engage fights with his tactical. Realistically, he should be saving his tactical for when he is mid-fight, because character who rely on their abilities to escape don't need to use their abilities at the start of a fight. If you silence people after they've lost health, then they can't run away and they are forced to fight you, and probably lose. His tactical only really needs to help you take out one person, because then like I said before, you're shifting the fight from a 3v3 into a 3v2
Message 15 of 19 (426 Views)

★★ Expert
@Benchwarmerbrew No offence but you complain about literally everything... Revenant honestly needs buffed slightly, his ultimate needs the radius removed because its too easy to move out of such a small area and if they removed the radius he would be losing time as he travelled so it wouldn’t be too overpowerred... also he should be able to climb 4 floors maximum to be usable as an alternative for a legend like pathfinder currently he feels limited to an octanes jumppads height
Message 16 of 19 (371 Views)

★ Novice

Its... actually a horrible ability. It causes the players who use it to have half as much health when attacking, and brings you down to hp upon leaving. Players can easily camp the totem, or simply kill the weakened players.  If you cant kill a 100 hp player thats on you.

Message 17 of 19 (333 Views)

★★ Expert
@Punkalo-0 I try to hide the totem behind rocks or a different floor of the building or neighboring building etc so they can’t camp it but I know what you mean it sucks going down to 1hp but aslong as you hide the totem and have a medkit your usually fine
Message 18 of 19 (327 Views)

★ Apprentice

He is not op imo. His ult can actually put his team in a disadvantage late game. Why? Because, his ult forces him team to use only their health, not their shields. It makes their pushes weaker, so all you have to do is be prepared for it. His ult makes a loud sound queue, and the range for it is pretty small.

Message 19 of 19 (307 Views)