Re: Revenants Tactical

by Monhulio

Original Post

Revenants Tactical

★★★★★ Apprentice

I like the use of revenants tactical ability but I’ve been noticing every time I use it it shoots and explodes super close but it doesn’t deactivate the enemies abilities.... could someone please buff the tactical’s range please???

Message 1 of 9 (513 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it seriously needs a bigger raduis

Message 2 of 9 (450 Views)

★★ Guide

It needs a complete rework it's too slow and impossible to hit at distance as well as the radius being too small it would be nice if it automatically finished knocked targets as well if they're hit

Message 3 of 9 (387 Views)

★★ Expert
@Hilshire12 It could use a change.
But having it auto finish knocked targets is op.
Message 4 of 9 (367 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Buff luv for Revenant’s tac:

1. Larger radius, 30-50% increase (somewhere between blocking a double door and 2/3rds large sliding door)
  2. Brightness increase from enemy observation side, 20% increase (help to differentiate friendly from enemy and kind of like a flash bang)
  3. Longer deployment: 3-5 second increase
  4. Damage increase to 15: 11hp for initial and 4 ticks of 1hp burn damage

To OP or not enough?  I want to like Revenant and play hime more.

Message 5 of 9 (339 Views)

★★ Expert
@PartyWurm Good ideas
What do you mean about 3? It’s supposed to be something you can just toss out there, so I’m not sure 3-5 second increase on the deployment is the right way to go.
4 is balanced, but I don’t see the need to make it do more damage. There aren’t normally abilities (not traps or ults) that do a lot of damage.
Message 6 of 9 (323 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Sir_Named Yeah, I get what you are saying, maybe 7-9 seconds might be to long, but 5-6 would be good to say cut off a route or block a door to get a chance to reposition or help a squad mate escape and then the enemy has to decide if the penalty is worth the kill. Hence why a little more one time damage ( still less damage than say passing through gas or two layers of Wattson fence) but the 1hp ticks are more to let you kind of track directional movement of enemy that get hit so if you wanted to push them since they are silenced, because I forgot to include a number five someone else on here mention it should have.

5. Silences all pings and quips.

Really break squad synergy for the length of the silence and not calling for a increase the silenced time just make it more devastating to be silenced. Perhaps 11hp if you get hit and 5 ticks of 1hp shadow damage if you pass through it.
Message 7 of 9 (301 Views)

★★ Expert
@PartyWurm The silence all pings and quips would be interesting, and a good idea, but if the players are using discord or something it wouldn’t really work. Silencing all pings would still have an effect, but not that much.
I don’t really get why everyone wants it to do more damage. It’s not necessarily a bad idea, (although it shouldn’t do that much damage), but the damage doesn’t really have an effect.
Message 8 of 9 (274 Views)

★★★ Guide
Would at least like it to have some more control related effects on it. Sometimes the straight up silence feels kinda useless.

Maybe a tether that slows enemies inside the skill radius and for a brief duration after leaving its radius? Doesn't have to be a large slow either.
Message 9 of 9 (229 Views)