Revenant tactical bug or feature?

by SERPENT_DESCEND

Original Post

Revenant tactical bug or feature?

★★★★★ Guide

So I was playing armed & dangerous as Revenant with Gibby and LL on my squad and we ran Into a team and shortly after I silenced them they were reaveled through walls, I think they were play testing silence to reveal enemies (which is something I was suggesting for months) and they didn't completely remove it from the game, did anyone else face the same thing?

Message 1 of 8 (334 Views)

Re: Revenant tactical bug or feature?

★★ Expert
@SERPENT_DESCEND Huh.
Were they scanned or you could just see the damage? (I assume it was a scan)
I haven’t experienced this, but I agree they’re probably testing it.
Message 2 of 8 (310 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Sir_Named Basically they were highlighted in orange color and I could see them through walls, Think BH scan but without the triangle mark. I was so much concentrating in the fight that I didn't fully realize that until the fight ended
Message 3 of 8 (296 Views)

★★ Expert
@SERPENT_DESCEND Hmm, odd.
Message 4 of 8 (286 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Sir_Named They were also play testing silence to disable enemies healing items, One of the data miners whose name is Shrugtal leaked some files about that
Message 5 of 8 (273 Views)

★ Guide
@SERPENT_DESCEND if this is true than this will be a crazy good buff for Revenant. Are you sure you weren't fighting at the Map Room? If someone activates it then everyone nearby can see each other through walls
Message 6 of 8 (224 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@NagTheNaggy No we were fighting far off from the map room but I don't think it can reveal players through walls even if we were fighting near it
Message 7 of 8 (217 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Whenever the map room is activated, all players within a short distance of each other can see each other thru walls and are scanned for a moment, everywhere on the map, it’s not a buff or bug, just a coincidence 

Message 8 of 8 (196 Views)