Re: Revenant's hitbox is wack..

by Sir_Named

Original Post

Revenant's hitbox is wack..

★ Novice

Revenant's biggest drawback is that he has Low Profile, but yet is easy to hit.

As others have stated, his head, torso, and upper legs are large and easy to hit. His silent crouch and climb is only useful in a 1v1 or running away situation so it is still not grounds for low profile.. 

Also, the totem and extended parkour do not make up as both are still not fast or powerful movements. His climb is often disrupted by poles close to buildings, or pipes that are just the right depth, not to mention how slow he is while climbing. That is a fine balance though as no other legend can scale things like that on command.

However, I think the concept of his totem allowing him to push in a unique way gets lost if close combat is favored against him. I love this character and his abilities and I think even minor changes would help him become his ultimate form.

Thinning out his hit box is the first step

Message 1 of 7 (504 Views)

@vSkeev From my understanding he no longer has low profile.
Message 2 of 7 (483 Views)

★★ Guide
@vSkeev i think revenant have such a big hitbox size as caustic, and maybe give him a fortified? or something else
Message 3 of 7 (460 Views)

★★ Expert
@vSkeev Like Dante said, fairly certain Revenant no longer has Low Profile.
Message 4 of 7 (426 Views)

★★★ Guide

@vSkeev@Sir_Named  I main revenant he does not have low profile and his hitbox is the size of bloodhound (or around there).

Message 5 of 7 (367 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@vSkeev 

All they need to do is adjust climbing mechanics. And give him a range on his Totem. It should still be very large, but not infinite.

Message 6 of 7 (355 Views)

★★ Expert
@ClassyPython49 His totem still has the time limit, so it’s not like they can go forever.
Message 7 of 7 (329 Views)