Re: Revenant is the new mirage

by TimProVision

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide
@Monhulio The ability to use survey beacons is good but if that didn't put tracking class legends where they should be then they should consider a creative buff or even a rework that revolve around the character and makes sense for his role
Message 51 of 80 (490 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Revenant needs some sort of defence+hold+escape mechanism, his kit is all pushing, and his climb is not only reachable/chasable by others, but it also slows down to climb higher than regular climbing hights and make it an easy target for enemies. Also on open areas climb is not practical at all. Totem is also just for pushing, when you are being pushed alone behind a rock, using totem can't help you escape.

Message 52 of 80 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Alphabets Exactly
Message 53 of 80 (478 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree that Revenant is pretty terrible, Octane is right there with him. I do however think the silence abilities is pretty under rated. I think if Revenant could use silence more often, but the duration of the silence is less, he would be a little better. Maybe if you had better control of where his silence ability is going... As for octane, he needs a complete re-work and re-think...

Message 54 of 80 (459 Views)

★★★ Pro

don't slow down when climbing. climb higher than this. return to the totem at will. higher silence damage. please no more watermelon skins.

#show_Revenant_some_love

Message 55 of 80 (394 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Alphabets "No more watermelon skins" lol
Message 56 of 80 (372 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SERPENT_DESCEND Yeah I really hate that recolor, it might be a good cover on the grass and green surfaces, but it don't look epic or scary at all. Have you seen leaked his black and white recolor? that's epic!
Message 57 of 80 (308 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah Revenant's leaked abilities way before he released showed that he had a whole new set of abilities while he was in shadow form. I think this would have been awesome. It doesn't make sense for legends to be able to use their own abilities when they are a shadow anyways. One of the abilities (probably the tactical) was that you would move silently and faster for 6 seconds and you would only be able to use it another time after a kill. This would make you more of a shadow from Halloween and it would make the totem a much better ultimate. Other than this I just think his climbing needs fixing and the ultimate's range should get an increase.

Message 58 of 80 (285 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@NagTheNaggy I think There was even a leaked sound like a heart beat of once a shadow activates the ability you mentioned, Honestly I don't know why they had to weaken him very much, There is still a hope that they might implement his abilities concepts at some point.
Message 59 of 80 (264 Views)

★ Guide

The heartbeat played while his passive was active (Crouch walk faster and climb higher). Literally any of his leaked abilities would have been better than silence. Silence is only useful against a handful of legends and it is not impactful enough to avoid, so people will just run through it. I liked Revenant's original ability "marked for death." I think the silence should have a secondary feature that allows Revenant to see whoever is affected by it for a few seconds. Only Revenant could see them and not teammates. This would fit his character's lore of a bounty hunter a lot more than simply "taking away abilities." And it would make him scarier because he is "always watching."

Message 60 of 80 (259 Views)