Re: Revenant buff is good, but the CLIMB

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Zamaha400You’re Heme?
Why’d you make a second account?

Message 31 of 38 (507 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Sir_Named I was frustrated that I lost the pw to Heme so I made this to post on the forum. I remember the pw now but each account is logged onto a different device and I'm too lazy to change it.

@LordloshBang No. Bangalore isn't as dependent on her abilities as Gibraltar is. Other characters like Crypto rarely use their abilities while trading shots in a gunfight.

Each character would prefer to have their abilities available in combat but few are heavily dependent on them.

Message 32 of 38 (497 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I`m a Bangalore main with a lot of matches with her, and i can`t live without her smoke. If i`m silence i`m f**** up. If you don`t believe me, go watch ShivFPS and you will understand what i mean. Saying Bangalore is not heavily dependable on her smoke is complete joke with all due respect to you.

She is one of the most dependable to her tactical and she needs it like all the time when she is fighting, which is obviously what we care about.

And how strong, maybe even broken Revenant ult became, its obvious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPv_aEQFk2Y

Both Albralelie and Hal when saw and try the new changes said Revenant will became meta and the change to his ult is OP/Broken.

If you follow my post i said that from the beginning and to enjoy him, because he probably won`t stay like that for long or at least to not expect a further buff for him.

My 100% honest opinion tho is that Revenant players needed this, because he was bad for all of his life till now. So he 100% deserved.

And we also needed a change to the meta in competitive.

I don`t see Mirage/Octane ever move into the competitive stage, because their kit is somehow solo orientated, and in competitive you need as much as possible team kit.

The new patch will actually shake the game, and as much as people love to complain and cry about it, this is what we need. The game is not all about Wraith and Pathfinder.

Message 33 of 38 (467 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Over time of playing him I realized that silence works best against bad players who heavily rely on their abilities, If a good player gets silenced, They will just rely on their movements skills instead. Another problem with Revenant tactical is players sometimes activate their abilities right before getting silenced which would mean silencing did Litteraly nothing to them (except for a minor health damage) because abilities cooldown are not disabled by silence ability. With that being said the change for his ult was a spot on I honestly thought it would need more than just removal of the range, I found it extremely useful in KC because of the charge towers, Basically you can put the totem down behind a charge tower, Push in, return to the totem and activate the charge tower, Put down the totem then push again. Thats an additional 300 HP for your squad along with death protection. Makes me wish that charge towers are a thing in WE.

Message 34 of 38 (461 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Sir_Named Yo why did they give you 20 xp lmao shi* is not fair
Message 35 of 38 (455 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

His climb defiently needs a buff tho, It's just not enough for what it is supposed to be.

Message 36 of 38 (454 Views)

★★ Expert
@SERPENT_DESCEND I don’t know. Maybe they liked it?
Message 37 of 38 (407 Views)

★ Guide

That ult is absolutely disgusting at the moment. 

Message 38 of 38 (359 Views)