Re: Revenant Ultimate Nerf plz

by CompleatBeet

Original Post

Revenant Ultimate Nerf plz

★★ Novice

Nerf the Revenant Ultimate

Revenant's Death totem and Octane's Jump Pad combo is too bad.

You can attack from a safe place in the distance, and even if you make a mistake, you can escape with the jump pad you put down. The game is broken because this attack is too risk-free.

In particular, the Tokyo server is flooded with this attack, so the game is broken.

I suggest limiting the distance of the Revenant Ultimate. Like season 4.

Message 1 of 11 (1,662 Views)

★ Guide

Revenant’s ultimate either need the range back or a better solution in my opinion is to make using your legeds abilities impossible while in rev ult.

Also drop the HP when in ult.

Message 2 of 11 (1,447 Views)

★★ Expert
@TTV_MATE___MATE Maybe its just me, but whenever I use revenant’s totem I don’t seem to get knocked before the protection dissapears but I could see them adding the limited range back to it I just hope its not too short because I hated when the limit was too short back in season 4 but unlimited seems too far
Message 3 of 11 (1,414 Views)

★★ Pro

Lol... you really asking for a nerf on a legend that is barely played and trashtier, imagine nerfing an allrdy struggling legend

Message 4 of 11 (1,408 Views)

★ Guide

Have you played season 8?

Revenant’s always been strong. He is just the most boring legend in the game to play so that could be a reason he is not higher on the pick list.

Message 5 of 11 (1,397 Views)

★★★ Pro

Revenant doesn't need a nerf. His ultimate is not broken and neither is the character. He's not trash or meta, he's sort of mid-tier.

Message 6 of 11 (1,391 Views)

★★ Novice
@chuckmynorris yeah,I think another idea is Helth50% when you use Revenant Ultimate. i agree it but need to Ultimate range Limit. because too no risk
Message 7 of 11 (1,268 Views)

★★ Novice
@CompleatBeet I don't think so. because His Ultimate can attack very safely by far place and no risking when one person stay and watch in your team.
and now, defense legends gib and caustic nerf. anybody can't stop him

so need it
Message 8 of 11 (1,266 Views)

★★ Novice
@matzesingt Im all seson predator trust me. its broken rev ultimate

https://gyazo.com/d2fd7f588e79d07bee49ecc23fe9c9a1
Message 9 of 11 (1,265 Views)

★★★ Pro

If he is underperforming then Respawn won’t nerf him.

Message 10 of 11 (1,233 Views)