by MajorQuazar

Original Post

Re: Revenant Totem and Climb Buff

★★★ Apprentice
@NagTheNaggy He is my main too and i 100% completely agree
Message 11 of 19 (704 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They need to get rid of the going back to the totem in general and just make the ult more useful. Make it more accurate to the lore and just turn into a cloud of smoke that can move around freely without taking damage for a few second exactly like in the season 4 launch trailer and everything else I agree with you and the meta just needs to change mainly in pro play

Message 12 of 19 (2,626 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Monhulio 

+1 To the idea that the Totem Ultimate also grants players the climbing boost and possible minor speed boost (5-10%) whilst in shadow form.

That would make sense thematically and be a slight tweak. I think Rev is pretty balanced but would be interested to see how that buff would play out.

Message 13 of 19 (606 Views)

★ Guide

I never even thought of this but it is so awesome. That would be so much better than being sent out of the fight. That's how it worked in the cinematic too so it would be more accurate.

I am all for this!

Message 14 of 19 (594 Views)

★ Guide

Revenant needs to have his buff reverted he has gamebreaking mechanics, he in no way needs a buff because the patch before this already made him very useful. His ultimate literally grants 3 get out of jail free cards, free third partying without having to worry about distance, and aping teams that are already fighting for some cheap RP. I know you have a 20 bomb, as stated, but there's no way in hell that he would be balanced if he got another buff, he was perfectly balanced before this mess

Message 15 of 19 (562 Views)

★★★ Novice

They should also make it to where only Revenant and his teammates can use it and one one else 

Message 16 of 19 (511 Views)

★★★ Guide

Judging by the fact that revenant climbed a skyscaper very fast they should have him just have infinite climb and have the option to go very fast and be loud or slow and silent also give him the ability to hang off of ceilings it would be amazing if while playing revenant that a team walks in the building and starts fortifying it and then you come down from the ceiling and begin slaughtering them all.

Message 17 of 19 (493 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I play revenant as well, and i agree for most of it, but i think that some would be a bit too OP. For instance, if someone is a shadow, according to you, they will basically have a bloodhound ultimate give or take. I agree where since he is a robot he shouldn't tire when climbing, but he should also be able to use Recon beacons since even bloodhound can and bloodhound is a human, not a bot. His climbing height should be larger, but 2x as large as it is now is a bit too OP. It should be 1.5x what it is now, but he climbs twice as fast as other legends. Also his footsteps are unbearably loud. Horizon, who isn't supposed to be silent, has incredibly quiet footsteps. Why can't revenant if he's programmed to be a silent assassin? Also his silence ability should limit players more the closer to the center they get, as sort of an incentive to be accurate with your shots. He shouldn't get fortified perk that some people were suggesting, but other teams shouldn't be able to use his totem. 

Message 18 of 19 (343 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

looking back at my post i realize that since he did climb a skyscraper and he climbed it fast, he should have more grip on walls while falling, and he should be able to climb 3x as high as he does now without tiring. Even if he gets a cooldown for that passive it would still satisfy the community lorewise. 

Message 19 of 19 (340 Views)