Re: Revenant Totem Rework

by SERPENT_DESCEND

Original Post

Revenant Totem Rework

★ Guide

What if it was changed so that you are instead turned into a shadow from Fight or Fright? You would get the effects of speed and infinite climb. Idk about the wall running and double jump though because the devs said they didn't want it in the main game. Of course to go along with this change, you would not have access to your weapons and would have to use your fists. Instead of having 100 health, it could be bumped down to maybe 50.

This is just something I always wanted for Revenant's totem, because it bugs me that it is supposedly the same technology but you don't have the same abilities as a shadow. This would make it more versatile too because you can also use it as an escape. This would also be a fun way to keep the gameplay as a shadow without having to wait a whole year to play as them at Halloween.

Message 1 of 4 (354 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@NagTheNaggy I still believe they could make this work, In the current time they need to just make shadow royale permanent, The game desperatly needs another game mode anyway
Message 2 of 4 (342 Views)

★ Guide
@NagTheNaggy Without nerding out here, there's two reasons why they won't be doing that.
1. They said they don't want it to be a melee game.
2. Shadow Revenant has different powers from our revenant.

Although, I would love Shadow Royale permanently, it would get stale pretty quickly
Message 3 of 4 (312 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SERPENT_DESCEND While I really enjoy Shadow Royale, it, like flashpoint, is a perfect LTM. It defies a lot of important parts of a battle royal, but is a really fun gamemode. I think it should stay as an LTM.
Message 4 of 4 (260 Views)