Revenant Longer Climb

by NagTheNaggy

Original Post

Revenant Longer Climb

★ Guide

Revenant is in a waaayyyy better spot now, but his climbing is still meh. I feel like this should be one of the main things going for him. Other legends can still get to the places he can. He should be able to go significantly higher and faster. Revenant is a ninja and should be able to run outside any building and go all the way up, slipping away stealthily. But you are just a sitting duck while climbing.

Message 1 of 5 (304 Views)

Re: Revenant Longer Climb

★★★★★ Guide
@NagTheNaggy At least make him climb higher while in shadow form smh
Message 2 of 5 (263 Views)

★★★ Pro
@NagTheNaggy Where can he climb that other players can’t climb? I mean all of the map is whether small buildings or flat and open areas with random small rocks, climb higher to where?

But seriously, what makes you think he is in “waaayyyy better spot” now? I don’t get it 😐 his play rate before update was about 3.6% and as I checked recently it slightly declined to 3.2% after the update and it seems like people play it even less.
https://dreamteam.gg/apex/legends

Maybe giving him silent climbing or more damage on his tactical like 20 instead of 11... and of course fixing his hit box could improve it better.
Message 3 of 5 (241 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Honestly he needs infinite climbing in my opinion. Or at least 4 stories so he could have climbed up an entire building at world's edge. And he should also get around the ledges on buildings easier. Every one gets caught on the tiny ledges on buildings and it's dumb but if anyone should be able to get around it it should be revenant. 

Message 4 of 5 (219 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I believe infinite climbing is a bit much, because then you could just hide on a wall high up. However, I do believe that the climb is still not good enough. That is part of his passive and while there is a difference, it is not defining. Also, you get incredibly slow when climbing any higher then a normal climb height. He does need a higher climb, maybe 1.5-3 times current. The speed loss is kind of ridiculous, but if he is to have a better climb, there still needs to be one, just of a lower magnitude.

Message 5 of 5 (200 Views)