Re: Revenant Buffs/Nerfs/Changes

by Sir_Named

Original Post

Revenant Buffs/Nerfs/Changes

★★★★ Guide

Here are a few ideas for buffs, nerfs, and changes for Revenant. 

Stalker

Buff: Increase speed at which he climbs, and increase the height of how high he climbs.

Buff: When crouching and healing, he is not slowed down at all.

Buff: He can jump 50% higher than other legends.

Silence

Buff: Silenced enemies can not revive or be revived.

Nerf: Silence charges reduced from 2 to 1.

Change: Reduce the time that Revenants silence lingers on the ground, but increase the time that the effect lasts.

Death Totem

Buff: Knocking people when in death protection extends the time by 5 seconds.

Revenants punch animation should be changed to a stab with his hand, instead of a normal punch.

Please consider these changes.

Message 1 of 3 (316 Views)

★★ Expert
@s0apt0ken
I do think increasing his climb height/speed would be good.
The crouch heal buff might be a little too strong, it’d be similar to the Octane stim heal bug.
Increasing the jump height by 50% would do very little, considering that jumping doesn’t usually go that high anyway, and whatever you can’t jump over you just climb.

The no revive buff to Silence is definitely too strong. If they did the nerfs as well, then the ability would just be really situational, and really strong in the right situation.

Totem buff is understandable.

The animation change would be great.
Message 2 of 3 (285 Views)

★ Guide
@s0apt0ken I definitely think his climb needs to be higher and faster. There are so many legends with upwards mobility that can go SO HIGH (especially with the introduction of Horizon). All of these mobility legends don't even equire a wall like Revenant does. I also notice so many places on Olympus that are just too high for Revenant to climb which is so annoying. I like the totem buff as well and the animation change for punching would be awesome but probably require too much work.
Message 3 of 3 (256 Views)