★★ Novice

HOW BOUT THIS

Passive:
-still the same
(passive is good enough already)

Tactical:
-damage increased to 12
-cooldown reduced to 20 or 18 seconds instead of 25
-Blind and slow effect for 2 or 1.9 seconds (like an arc star but weaker)
(this will make revenant's tactical scarier)

Ultimate:

Totem:
-
unlimited range
-when you die and go back to the death totem, you will have atleast 30/45 health instead of 1.
-totem's HP will have 125 instead of 100
(his ultimate will be more viable instead of putting the team in danger)

Every legend:
-will have a speed and melee buff and can climb walls higher and faster

Revenant players:
-will have infinite climb, a speed and melee buff, and a tactical buff (Damage increased to 15 and radius will be increased every time rev players use the totem)
(again, this will make revenant really dangerous)

Hit box:
-* fix it
(cuz it's broken)

Perk:
-If they managed to fix rev's hit box and is like path's hit box, keep low profile
OR
-Fix rev's hit box and since he's almost as big as caustic, change his perk to fortified
OR
-Remove his perk, no fortified, no low profile, no nothin'.

Message 41 of 59 (578 Views)

Re: Revenant Buff

★★ Expert
@DaFilthyReindeer I like your changes.
But I think the Tactical is a little bit op. At least, if you use all of the changes, it becomes op.
Message 42 of 59 (563 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I think all the weapon damage and melee damage is OP and would be unbalanced but I do agree on the passive and I don’t disagree on the fact that he needs a big Rework

Message 43 of 59 (518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@DaFilthyReindeerI agree with the Hit box problem, I was hoping they fix it while they update the game for bloodhound's event (The Old Ways), but it never happened.

I start to think they do not care much about Revenant now or maybe they were not completely ready for releasing it, not just because of bugs (such as totem vanished [fixed], tarin totem bug [still there]), or weak abilities, but have you noticed that in the last event and upcoming bloodhound's event they did not introduce even a single new skin for Revenant?

Message 44 of 59 (466 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Sylvester9991 I saved these 12000 of these red token thingys for a lot of time since I am not the best player, then my stupid self decided to get f#cking revenant, he is useless, his tactical won't even make any difference in a fight unless you are fighting a wraith, and his ultimate does not make any sense. Enemies should not be able to use the totem and caustic could get a quick kill if he found one.
Message 45 of 59 (429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Would be cool if Revenants tactical attached a tether to enemies in its radius that slightly slows them while they are inside it, ontop of them having it persist shortly (0.5 - 1 second maybe) after they leave the radius.

This would enhance the idea that it is a control effect. The slow doesn't even have to be strong either. Would also give that "area denial" feel to it so enemies don't just walk through it casually. Also good for chasing down enemies.

Message 46 of 59 (391 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As far as the Revenant buffs go this is what I've come up with

Tactical- When Revenant silences an enemy they are "marked for death", so for the full 10 seconds they are silenced they should be visible to only Revenant and Revenant should get a speed boost similar to Bangalore's passive to help him Chase them down

Ultimate- I feel his tactical and ultimate should go hand in hand so when Revenant's teammates enter shadow mode via death totem upon a successful silence his teammates should receive all of the boons listed above and get a quarter of health for each knockdown they get in shadow mode (this should apply to Revenant also)

I feel this rework will make him much more versatile and viable as  long as he hits his tactical, which is rather hard mind you, and should really instill you with fear when facing him.

Message 47 of 59 (380 Views)

★★ Expert
@Alphabets They haven't updated the game yet. ??
Message 48 of 59 (370 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Sir_Namedit's not really about the update time (The Old Ways will be live tomorrow, 7th, I guess), and you don't have to wait for an update to see what changes happened, just check the update/patch notes for each update on their official webpage.

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/news/the-old-ways

I kinda wish for Forge at the moment XD, I feel he was more balanced/useful than current Revenant. However, Revenant is still good for fun and casual games, but he has no place in Ranked comparing to path, wraith, gibby, watson, etc. (Same issue goes for Octane and Mirage in Ranked as well)

Message 49 of 59 (346 Views)

★★ Expert
@Alphabets I see what u mean.
But keep in mind, I don’t think those are the patch notes, just a summary of the event.
My evidence
1. It doesn’t say patch notes. (At least in title or that I saw)
2. Lack of any technical fixes. There aren’t any details other than info on the new location. There isn’t any “fixed bug where players would die”.
3. Patch notes usually release about same time as the update.
Message 50 of 59 (319 Views)