Re: Revenant Buff

by HER0DI0N

Original Post

★★★ Novice

It’s gimmicky the games a shooter melee is clunky the best of times and a last resort I don’t understand the need for it to be melee what’s so good about it ? I am guessing your playtime in game is quite low I have played enough to know this is just a silly concept (2x apex pred approaching masters this season) and in-fact having this kind of ultimate would be a nerf to him 

Message 21 of 59 (710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I personally think that his tactical should get a bigger AOE and deals a little bit more damage like maybe the closer u are to the center the more damage it does lowest being 10 or it has a lingering affect which makes it so initial damage is like 10 and does continuous damage like 5 damage a sec when standing inside of the ability. His ult should reduce ur health to 50 shield and 50 health when entering inside of it. Upon death the person who kills u gets like 50 health back or 50 shield or both idk jsut so it gives the person who killed u time to recover. When going back to the totem u have all health and shield return to you. This allows it so u can play agreesive and not be punished while the person who killed u gets time to recover from either a mistake or just that they’re bad :3 idk it sounds good in my head by maybe over powered if played out.

Message 22 of 59 (669 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

The problem I have with his Ult is that the range limit makes it hard to ambush another team unless you're inside a building being pushed or you drop it where it can easily be found.

I'd also rather fight and lose shields than fight and lose health.

Edit: My suggestions require too many changes so nevermind.

Message 23 of 59 (636 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide
  • @EthariI have played sense the start of the game. So, don’t go saying that a Octane main who has over 1000 kills doesn’t play this game so much. I have played all seasons so far. So I guess that you are an idiot for guessing that. So, yea. I bet you have like, probably, 10 kills in general. So yea. Never guess again

P.S: I don’t care about the competitive side. So Apex Predator doesn’t matter in my book. I play casuals instead. Don’t say a silly idea(which is not) can’t be a buff but a nerf. Your just ticked off that you can’t do any of these ideas

P.P.S: Don’t take this seriously, the idiot part was a joke. Plus the 10 kills part. So chill. Know that, DON’T FREAKING GUESS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE. Take the rest seriously but the jokes.

Message 24 of 59 (618 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well I have 5600 kills so... and yes the ultimate making you run about punching is stupid 

Message 25 of 59 (585 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Ethari Just stop arguing about it. It’s getting annoying. It was just an idea. You don’t have to get mad about it.
Message 26 of 59 (507 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree that he needs a buff in all those categories, but as for his últ, I think they should make it so you CAN heal in it, and for revenant specifically, when he uses it to get a 30-50% increase in melee attacks while also giving him a unique melee move set while he’s in it, so that he can melee in quick succession, I believe that definitely fits his character so much considering what he does in the trailer

Message 27 of 59 (490 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@Sylvester9991Can someone please tell me how to climb walls higher because i tried but i cannot climb the walls higher like in the youtube videos. You just go to the building wall and climb or do you have to do something else? I can just climb walls as other legends do. Ty. Looool ty i just find out how to climb higher Standard smile))) TY

Message 28 of 59 (469 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Azzido06 You have to have a very clear place to climb walls faster.
Message 29 of 59 (458 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What about reworking him completely?

Tactical
-Silence should deal 12 damage
-Silence should completely disrupt enemy communications instead of negating the victim's abilities: the enemy team shouldn't be able to see the victim in the map, to see their status and to talk with them via voicechat or ping system
Cooldown: 30s
Effect duration: 10s

Ultimate
When revenant activates his ultimate he becomes a shadow and drops a death protection marker (maybe a skull). If Revenant takes fatal damage he will return to the death protection marker. Revenant can return at the death protection marker leaving shadow form at the cost of 99 health.
Charge time: 240s
Range: 80m (current: 60m)
Duration: 60s (current 20s)

Shadow Form
Weapons and Shields are disabled
Steps are silenced
Max wall climb is 20m
Melee attacks deals 100 damage
Healing is negated

Message 30 of 59 (364 Views)