Re: Revenant Buff

by Ethari

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@Sylvester9991 Also they need to just remove the stupid radius of the damn totem. It makes no sense to have it
Message 11 of 59 (813 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@SuperGamer1894 I agree. I have been saying almost the exact same thing since Revenant release.
Message 12 of 59 (798 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SuperGamer1894 Yep it’s either increase or remove it. I’m mostly on the remove side now because I’m getting out of the radius a lot. So I like them to remove it now.
Message 13 of 59 (768 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SERPENT_DESCEND I been thinking the same during the release of Season 4 too.
Message 14 of 59 (762 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

These changes are weird all that needs to be done is increase damage / radius of q to at least 20 or keep it as Is but add a small snare while inside the q

for the ultimate have it not remove shields on use or keep as is but drastically increase the range and duration. 

increase climb height

Message 15 of 59 (717 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Ethari These changes are some pretty good ideas that I thought of last week. That’s why I said “These ideas are ok I guess”. I know they aren’t perfect but they do have a shot to buff Revenant.
Message 16 of 59 (670 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I disagree I don’t think they are good ideas at all it’s not a buff you are even suggesting but an overhaul. I can’t imagine anyone wanting to take the ultimate as a means to go running at people and punching them harder xD just seems weird what you are suggesting for his ultimate is actually a nerf and makes the ultimate a gimmick and would be a absolute joke in competitive.

the whole point of the Halloween event was to simulate a zombie experience game mode it does not have so become a legends ability... 

Message 17 of 59 (650 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Ethari That’s why on one of the ultimates ideas it said decrease weapon damage. So it could be balanced. You can use four fiat or use your weapons.
Message 18 of 59 (620 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Trust me no wants to be running about trying to punch people inside that ultimate why do you want to make it some melee ultimate?? Last time the event was on people were just leaving when they became a shadow no ones going to click the totem lol even more than they don’t now.  

they just need to make it not remove shields and if that’s to strong have it so only he can use it 

Message 19 of 59 (611 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Ethari Why no one would want to use it? I personally would want to use every time I can so I don't know why you would think no one wants to use it, Also people were leaving when they turn into shadows back in fight or fright event not because the shadows where under powered or anything but because they want to gain wins as legends so they can get to the last stage of the fight or fright badge. Other than that Shadows were fun to play and powerful and extremely dangerous in groups.
Message 20 of 59 (595 Views)