Re: Revenant Buff

by Sylvester9991

Original Post

Revenant Buff

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I think Revenant is a good legend. But I think a buff is needed for him. Here is some thoughts.

Passive:

Make him climb a bit higher

Make him crouch a little faster(not at running speed)

Tactical:

Have a larger radius 

Launched a bit farther

Ultimate:

Increase speed for all legends

Increase melee damage

Decrease weapon damage (Example: Pk does normal outside totem. While in side it does 15-25% less damage)(or disable weapons)

No ability’s can be used(some can be worked around so abilities can still be used. So it could be possible.)

Increase the radius

Increase the wall climb

———————————-

Yea, I have some good ideas. I mean I guess but I like to see some more ideas. P.S: These are no where close near a gimmick. It’s a buff. An idea. Have common sense.

Updated version: I forgot some stuff to add because I got reminded of them. Thanks @Sir_Named for reminding me. I will do more for other legends soon.

Message 1 of 59 (6,244 Views)

★★ Expert
@Sylvester9991 I like your ideas, but I’m not so sure about some of the ult changes. I would still like to use weapons and/or abilities though, so yeah.
Message 2 of 59 (6,223 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide
@Sir_Named You are right. But, like I said, they can decrease the weapon damage a little bit but have a increase melee damage. I know that some abilities are useful but some will need a work around. For example, Bangalore is good legend to keep her tactical for. But, with legends like Wraith, who is already a useful legend because of her tactical and ult, this makes it difficult because of the increase speed with the ult. So some of the legends are good but some needs works arounds. I am sorry to miss that in my ideas.
Message 3 of 59 (6,210 Views)

★★★ Guide

I also have more ideas for other legends. But I will use them later.

Message 4 of 59 (6,205 Views)

★★★ Pro

Revenant's Tactical and Ultimate abilities are really weak. 

For a quick comparison:

Gibraltar:

+ Have an input personal shield (passive)

+ have an external protective shield

+ can heal and recover friends faster

+ Take less damage and don't slow down by bullets 

+ Can call a heavy air strike

Revenant:

+ climb higher and crouch walk faster (passive)

+ stop enemies tactical and ultimate for 10 seconds in a small area and deal 11 damages

+ Enter shadow mode to loose health instead of shield, yet you cannot heal yourself in shadow mode

Suggestions for buff:

Revenant's tactical ability deal more damage in a wider range

Or

Revenant's tactical can cancel passives as well (for example make caustic take damage from his own gas)

---

Revenant's ultimate ability let you heal yourself

Or

His ultimate let you take damage for both body shield and health before returning to totem

Or

Ultimate at least give everyone something like speed buff

p.s. Have you ever noticed that legendary skins are canceled/deactivated in shadow form (you will turn into shadow re-colors of original skin not the shadow form of legendary skin)?

Message 5 of 59 (6,084 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Alphabets Yes I have noticed. Like some of the ideas. But, taking both shield and health would be too much. So, that idea no. Disabling passives is an awesome idea. I like it.
Message 6 of 59 (6,046 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Sylvester9991Alittle OP but it would be funny if you had no weapons on his ult and turned into shadowfall zombies with super melee hits but honestly that would suck unless your the users... but not as bad as skydiving shadowfall zombies, if you were 1 shot with the ult like during the event then idk maybe fair game

Message 7 of 59 (6,021 Views)

★★★ Guide
@FaIIenAngeI777 Maybe. I mean annoying could happen to Revenant.
Message 8 of 59 (6,003 Views)

★★★ Guide

I meant anything 

Message 9 of 59 (6,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I totally agree with these changes. The ult should have been like shadowfall where you do more melee damage and since it's the players choice to use the totem maybe just disable ur guns and abilities too? And I think that when you respawn you get 5 health per sec unil full or you take damage so you can actually go back into battle fairly quickly without having to rely on having a med kit or bandies 

Message 10 of 59 (5,960 Views)