Re: Remove Caustic For God's Sake

by UrMomLovesIt5

Original Post

★★ Expert
@UT3Fan I don’t think you tested it correct then, as every character runs the same speed. The animations may make it look like they run slower, but they don’t.
https://youtu.be/jgRIUPZPi6o
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/494517-apex-legends-run-speed-quickest-character-legend-fov-fa...
https://youtu.be/4ZWa8uIB8Ic
Message 11 of 61 (859 Views)

★★ Expert

And if you’re going to try and refute that by saying they could have changed it, they didn’t and they won’t.

Message 12 of 61 (858 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@UT3Fan Which is it, Caustic runs away or Caustic can't keep up? Those sound like opposite ideas. And it also sounds like you don't enjoy using any structures when you play, just out in the open. That is certainly a valid play style but it has nothing to do with ability. Caustic's traps often make the difference in the final few squads, but yeah, sounds like you got roasted by a Caustic. It's okay, buddy, happens to all of us.
Message 13 of 61 (810 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I just realized I’m talking to a bunch of children who don’t know what pro is. I’ve been killed by pathfinders, wraiths, octanes, mirage,etc. and never feel like that was stupid but when this walking cancerous tumor of a character kills me I feel like shutting the game off I will not even play with one I will leave the game if I have one on my team. I do not respect caustic players

Message 14 of 61 (769 Views)

★★ Expert
@sirrealkills Well, if you feel that strongly about caustic, you shouldn’t. I really think most of the community would know what pro is, so I don’t think insulting us is the way to go.
I really don’t understand why caustic would make someone this mad.
Message 15 of 61 (758 Views)

★★★ Pro

Thank you for the 2nd point, as a Caustic main, if the ring forces players through a choke like a tunnel and you insist on being last for that extra loot, then dont complain about being bend over by a squad waiting for you especially if they got a Caustic. The extra loot usually matters little if are forced through his gas and a bullet hell or take damage by the ring.

Its so infuriating seeing my team getting greedy and later getting a warm welcome by an enemy squad like that but i understand thats how it rolls in a battle royale.

Message 16 of 61 (691 Views)

★★ Novice

There is way to much Nerfing And buffing on these Characters for being Supposedly  To OP Leave Them Alone For Crying Out loud  Yall Ruined pathfinder by making him take 5% more damage than he absolutely  needed to and Yall are buffing and nerfing  the crap out of Gibby way too much as well don't mess with caustic for Godsakes its called competitive gaming for a reason learn how to use there skills adapt and over come there obstacles  and defenses  That's what takes the Fun Out of everything  there is plenty  of ways to avoid caustic gas cryptos drone ultimate wipes out and takes down the gas traps like ome person on here said wraith moves past them by using her void ability pathfinder  can grapple up and over the gas and octane  can use his launch pad to launch of over the gas traps without setting  them off if u  use it just right and doesn't  revenants tact makes them go away if orb is fired at them ? I can agree  to buffing  and nerfing  certain  characters  to an extent  if absolutely  necessary but caustic isn't necessary at all 

Message 17 of 61 (662 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Noob got owned :D

Message 18 of 61 (630 Views)

★★★ Pro
@UT3Fan So its not just you but your entire friend circle thats wrong and insist on being wrong. All characters have the same base movement speed, no exceptions.
Message 19 of 61 (613 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank God I thought I was the only one. It takes no talent to play as that guy. For trash players a.k.a campers!

Message 20 of 61 (544 Views)