Re: Ranked, Havoc and Gibralter are broken

by xx_Dante2k_xx

Original Post

Ranked, Havoc and Gibralter are broken

★★★ Apprentice

I'm just had a fight in the Zone. Landed a body shot of 56 with a Longbow on this samoan f*ta** (sorry I'm getting frustrated here losing RP to players like this), than a whole clip 150 damage of an R99 and this guy landed zero shots on me. At this point my health was at 80% (because of zone damage) and full blue shields.

Than this * just hip fires his Havoc at me and one clips me? WHAT THE F?

And not only this. Eventhough I saw the damage I made, this guy was standing in the zone afterwards and healed up with no problem.

My suggestion:

1. increase the warmup time for the Havoc till it fires or reduce the clip size

2. hipfire with EVERY WEAPON needs to be more inaccurate!

3. Gibralter needs either to move slower or gets his 10% damage reduction taken away

4. Dashboarding is still a thing on PS4 - substract the RP as soon as the round starts! If you press "READY" and you're in a match, your RP is gone. Earn it back!

5. Ranked matchmaking needs to consider stacked lobbies of three and keeping them away from solo players like me. I don't care waiting 2 minutes longer for a game. 

This game, in the current state, is broken and I did not even start about Caustic (needs slight nerf), Wraith (needs slight buff) or Revenants Totem (needs a slight nerf).

Message 1 of 10 (639 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Havoc is fine, it already got nerfed.

More charge time and reduced clip size again?

Message 2 of 10 (607 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Lausekittelsounds like you got outplayed. You had the R99 and lost, screems for nerf on a gun that beats you. Sounds familiar.

Wraith needs a buff, haha I lost interest right there.

Message 3 of 10 (577 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

yeah you clearly haven't read how the fight went. "outplayed" is the wrong word. 

And yes, the time till wraith phases is too long. 

Message 4 of 10 (563 Views)

★ Guide

Wraith certainly doesn’t need a buff. She is in a good state (one of the strongest legends).

Wraith’s tactical is so much stronger than it used to be. You just can’t run into fights with a ’get out of jail free’ card. 

Gibby nerf sounds good and a Revenant ult rework is needed as well for sure.

Message 5 of 10 (506 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BillyCrash100 The havoc is still blatantly overpowered I honestly don’t know what your talking about
Message 6 of 10 (402 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@chuckmynorris Her tactical takes too long now. If you're in an intense fight can easily get downed before you get a chance to use it.
Message 7 of 10 (378 Views)

★★★ Pro

This thread is old guys. Havoc not even OP. There other weapons that are stronger this season.

And Gibby hasn't changed at all. The map depands Gibby which made him meta once again. His pick rate went up because it demands him. 

He however has two game breaking bugs.

His ADS causes no regs which is an issue to the Gibby Player playing him.

His fast revive (in dome of course) has a moment where he is immune to taking damage. This is an issue and major bug to the enemy shooting a Fast Reviving Gibby. 

Those two issues with Season 7 gibby needs a fix fast. But ALGs is this Monday, so no fix is coming anytime soon. 

Message 8 of 10 (374 Views)

★ Guide
@Lord_Scorpion34 That's the entire point of that change, try using it to reposition from cover instead of diving in to a losing fight and relying on it to escape.
Message 9 of 10 (332 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Westhebird You're assuming a lot about how I play based on what I said lol. I still stand by what I said tho. It takes too long.
Message 10 of 10 (310 Views)