Rampart is a joke

by LuckyCanuckLuke

Original Post

Rampart is a joke

★★★★ Guide

You made a game based on fast movement then put a stationary character in it. 

Then you only let her turret rotate within a 70 degree cone? 

Fire whoever was in charge of developing this legend 

Message 1 of 9 (1,336 Views)

Re: Rampart is a joke

★★ Expert
@LuckyCanuckLuke She’s good if you set up somewhere. The walls also help, if they set up.
Message 2 of 9 (1,300 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Only if the other team is completely brainless. 

If you see a rampart set up you either throw a few grenades and their set up is completely useless. 

Or you just walk away and reposition 

Message 3 of 9 (1,289 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Of course delete her wall deploy time it will pop up instantly and make sheila 360 degree and no  charge time and shoot instantly with a 100% accurate shoot without recoil

Message 4 of 9 (1,272 Views)

★★ Expert
@LuckyCanuckLuke Depends on how long they were set up (the Rampart could have some walls and her Ult stored up) and also where they are.
Message 5 of 9 (1,260 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@LuckyCanuckLukeThe Ult is definitely useless. It's inaccurate at long range and takes too long to spin up at close/mid-range. Her passive and barriers are very nice though.

The only limitation to rampart (besides Sheila) are her teammates. Always leaving a strong position to dive the enemy making any walls I set up worthless.

Message 6 of 9 (1,242 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been thinking about rampart a lot as she looked like she would be a really fun legend. I think her walls should come out and have there base 200 hp. without that 4 second one hit grace period so you could use them in a duel. I also think a fix to Sheila would be to make it a removable turret. so she could rip Sheila off the base, it'd have a limited ammo probably 2 mags. she'd have a movement penalty and couldn't climb or zipline. you would then just press to weapon swap, to pull out one of your other guns. she'd drop the minigun and return to normal movement. 

Message 7 of 9 (1,136 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree, because as soon as I bought her, I realize her mini gun wasn’t as bad as they said. 🍑 that doesn’t make it good either. You should be able to go 360 degrees and do a Halo 3 style break off. Like Macro said. Go check him out he’s got good ideas.

Message 8 of 9 (623 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TomatoHeadSucks,

This thread is a couple years old and is being locked here to avoid necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if you'd like to discuss Rampart further as she's certainly had some changes since this thread was originally created. Thanks!

Mako.png
Message 9 of 9 (563 Views)