REVENANT BUFF

by -PR0M37H3US-007

Original Post

REVENANT BUFF

★★★ Apprentice

REVENANT BUFF

Since Revenant has made his debut in Apex Legends he has been my personal favorite character to play as. I love his passive and I use his tactical all the time. My companions, however, have said that he is not up to his full potential. As I have played him more I have also noticed that he is not up to his full potential as a Legend. I have listed below what buffs I believe would make him much more intimidating.

Passive:

• Wall Climb should be indefinite and he should be able to stick to walls and ceilings like Spider-Man while still being able to function in a combative way

Tactical:

• Silence should disable enemy pinging abilities
  • Silence should make it so enemies cannot revive their teammates for the duration of Silence
  • To balance Silence the duration should be a little shorter

Ultimate:

• While using Death Totem I have noticed that it is somewhat hard to see because of the black smoke surrounding the legends and it makes the Death Totem less effective because you return to it a lot faster
  • Damage output while under the Death Totem effect should be increased

Legendary Skin:

• I just think it would be cool to have a legendary skin for Revenant that is human self before he was turned into a robot

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and I hope you consider it.

-PR0M37H3US-007

Message 1 of 13 (584 Views)

Re: REVENANT BUFF

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@-PR0M37H3US-007I think his silence is fine as it is.
The ultimate is fine too, I also haven’t really noticed the shadows at the edge of the screen much.
For the human Revenant skin, that’d be cool, but his tactical animation wouldn’t really work, as he literally stretches his fingers backwards. It’d be creepy.

I do think his wall climb should just be extended a little more. Not too much to be added there.

Message 2 of 13 (554 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Sir_Named I just think that the Silence locking down the abilities is only useful for combating certain legends like Bangalore. And the shadows on the screen with the ultimate is distracting in darker areas like buildings.  Also I did not even think about that set back of the human skin. Thanks for pointing that out.

-PROM37H3US-007

Message 3 of 13 (546 Views)

★★ Expert
@-PR0M37H3US-007 It’s an equalizer.
I think the shadows thing isn’t too big of a deal.
Message 4 of 13 (531 Views)

★★ Pro

Its useful against all of the legends, don`t talk b.c.

He sh*** on Octane, Wraith, Banga, Path and kinda the whole roster.

20 sec. buff was full of cr..... they need to reverse it back to 10.

Message 5 of 13 (493 Views)

★★ Expert
@LordloshBang 20 seconds might be too much, but it should probably be like 15.
Message 6 of 13 (464 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@-PR0M37H3US-007Nice ideas, but I can't agree.

His passive being changed so he can climb indefinitely would make it so he would always have high ground, and that would ruin the uniqueness of the game.

His tactical stopping players from reviving would mean that teamwork will be reduced, which would mean that players would leave teammates behind, which thus would also mean that a lot more players would quit as soon as this effect is caused. This would also make revenant too OP.

I think silence should be reduced to 12 seconds. Since you now have two. 

I really like your legendary skin idea!

Please take a look at my ideas thread (it should be visible in the legend feedback page) and tell me what you think!

Message 7 of 13 (443 Views)

★★ Expert
@MoNosDirtyGaming I agree with the your revive thing. I think I missed that when I read over this.
Message 8 of 13 (433 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@MoNosDirtyGaming

I can agree with the passive. I didn’t think of that set back. But with the revive thing I believe it would actually increase teamwork. Bc then people would be more likely to kill the baddies and then get their teammate up. Thanks for liking the legendary skin idea. The only problem with that is the silence ability. They’d have to change how he throws it.

Thanks for reading

-PR0M37H3US-007

Message 9 of 13 (388 Views)

★★ Expert
@-PR0M37H3US-007 Maybe if the teammates were really good.
But it is more likely that it's a semi-good Lifeline or Bangalore, or some other good revive character. Reviving a teammate can make a lot of difference in a fight.

Besides, how would killing all of the enemies and then reviving be better for teamwork? It's a much less viable option than simply reviving your teammate.
Message 10 of 13 (374 Views)