Re: RESPAWN NURFED WRAITH AGAIN

by MyName1sNotJohn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

RESPAWN NURFED WRAITH AGAIN

★★ Apprentice

Im so fed up! It happened again! They nurfed wraith again! First her abilities, then her walking animation, now her hitbox! I know Respawn said that it's to get some of her power back, but in the patch notes is said that they will "Monitor" her win rates and pick rate to see if then they will give her something. Now she remains with an bigger hitbox, the small profile nerf and no buffs!

Message 1 of 44 (1,404 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice
@George575758 I hope they give her some of her old power back with decreasing the time it takes for the tactical to work

View in thread

Message 4 of 44 (1,366 Views)

All Replies

Assuming you play a lot of Wraith I don’t think you realize how hard it is to hit you consistently lol...if they have nerfed multiple things to her kit and her pick/win rate is still the highest of all characters then a buff of any kind is out of the question for the time being 

Message 2 of 44 (1,390 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@George575758 Good . 😆😆
Message 3 of 44 (1,384 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@George575758 I hope they give her some of her old power back with decreasing the time it takes for the tactical to work
Message 4 of 44 (1,367 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's rich to say that while wraith is getting nerfed constantly, and Gibraltar stays with five passives and lifeline's old kit! Respawn took most of the things special about wraith!! 

Message 5 of 44 (1,342 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@BrainDeadWraiths So you are supposed to be a troll account or something?
Message 6 of 44 (1,338 Views)

★★★ Guide
@MyName1sNotJohn 100% this, been nerfed many times and still one of the strongest in the game, dont know why bringing her in line with most other characters is such a horrible thing
Message 7 of 44 (1,336 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Swarth2300 It's because they took almost everything fun and loved from her! And it's overwhelming that they do this. No character has to more nerfs then Wraith
Message 8 of 44 (1,318 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

And no character have been that broken and stayed at the top for that long .... Just to remember you.

All that being said, that hitbox nerf is lazy. His Naruto like animation was a good nerf, but the hitbox is just lowering the skill ceiling for people that have potato aims.

Message 9 of 44 (1,298 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The fact she has been nerfed so many times over and over and OVER AND OVER, and she's STILL the absolutely tippytop tier should be kind of telling there's an issue with her.

The core issue has always been that she's so damn small and hard to hit compared to other legends that even if she had all her abilities stripped away, she'd still be a high tier character. I've always said that her hitbox is the problem, and I'm honestly amazed they finally did something to actually fix that issue. Only took them 8 seasons. :P

Remember in season 0 when Wraith and Gibraltar/Caustic had the same health?

Message 10 of 44 (1,276 Views)