Re: Quitting the game until Pathfinder is fixed

by Pretzelnutcake

Original Post

Quitting the game until Pathfinder is fixed

★★★ Pro

I like this game and want to see it succeed, but I'm not going to play anymore until Pathfinder is fixed, literally 9 out of 10 deaths is because of him just standing there 'dodging' all my bullets. I was in a game where I had a R301 and lv2 armour versus a Pathfinder with a alternator and no armour, guess who won that duel comfortably, i'll give you a hint of wasn't me. Every squad has one and so does every champion squad because believe it or not there are people heartless enough to exploit things like this to their advantage even if they know they're ruining others fun.

Message 1 of 5 (356 Views)

★ Guide

I think Pathfinder is fine actually. Yes, his head is hard to hit as it is small, but the rest of his body is huge and very easy to hit. He was one of the worst before and now he is on par with Wraith, Bangalore and Lifeline, which is great in my opinion.

Message 2 of 5 (344 Views)

Champion

I agree with Zeptikk on this one, I think Pathfinder is in a really good place at the moment! 

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 3 of 5 (317 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro
He's in a good place for anyone that uses him, my aim isn't godly but it isn't potato either so when I put a entire clip into him with barely any feedback I know something's wrong
Message 4 of 5 (308 Views)

100% agree. His body hit box is so off it's not even funny. I have great aim. I have videos on YouTube to prove it yet pathfinder is almost impossible for me to hit half or more of the time, even when I have the drop on him.

Message 5 of 5 (290 Views)