Re: Potential Fuse Buffs

by JohnnyItaka94

Original Post

★★ Expert
@Monhulio Your not supposed to get kills with the knucklecluster... abilities are only meant to do alittle damage then you need to use your guns/grenades
Message 11 of 19 (475 Views)

★★★ Guide

@TheApexLegendNub wrote:
@MonhulioYour not supposed to get kills with the knucklecluster... abilities are only meant to do alittle damage then you need to use your guns/grenades

Not entirely true as dealing damage can get a kill, but the point being that I use an ability, I STUCK the enemy with a literal live grenade, and it does 10 damage on impact, and if every explosion hits, 50 from the booms. It's like stickying someone with an Arc Star and them being able to run away from the EMP explosion that is QUITE CLEARLY ATTACHED TO THEM.

I'm literally sticking an enemy and at most seeing them get ticked for 5-10 damage from the bloody explosions. I am literally HITTING the enemy with my ability, and yet not dealing the promised damage. THAT is the problem. 

So imagine how I feel being told my ability can do 50 explosion damage to an enemy, so I learn how to stick the source of said explosions TO said enemy, and somehow they avoid the explosions that literally ORIGINAT from the grenade that is ATTACHED to them. 

I have stuck an enemy TWICE with a cluster grenade (thats a guaranteed 20 damage dealt from impacts, with 100 total capable damage from the explosions) with this new buff in quick succession, then shot them up a bit with an alternator (minimum of 3 bullets hit, 39 damage, totaling in at 59 dealt), gotten knocked, and waited for the explosion to finish and see them get knocked down BECAUSE THEY HAVE MINIBOMBS GOING OFF ON THEIR BODY, only to instead see them still standing alive and well while there was also an ally that got at least 1-2 bullets into them with something else before getting knocked himself. Dude only had a white shield. 

Before season 9, I stuck a dude with an arc star from far off, then stuck him with a cluster grenade. He didn't move for whatever reason, so quickly got knocked (for some reason had white shield in final ring). Stationary target took full damage, mobile target takes 5-10 damage if they run fast, sometimes even zero if they are using a jump pad to move even faster.

The speed that an enemy is moving at or their strafing capabilities should not be affecting how much damage a live grenade is dealing to them when its literally attached to their body and exploding ontop of them.

Message 12 of 19 (459 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Monhulio this is how i feel about it, if the nade is stuck to them it feels weird about them being able to run away from it

a suggestion to improve his ult is make the flames twice as thick, sure it wont be a huge improvement but it will make the ult better because if they want to run out of the flames they will have to spend more time in the fire.

they do need to give him some form of utility tbh i hope they can give his tactical some utility(like my suggestions of any enemy hit with the KC gets tagged like a bloodhound scan so teammates can see where they are for a few seconds, would be very helpful for breaching houses
Message 13 of 19 (443 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Monhulio oh my god finally, this is actually the only thing I say out loud when playing fuse, despite his kit being generally underwhelming, I always question how STICKING someone with a KC doesn't allow the explosions to follow them. It's not easy to stick someone and they don't even do that much damage anyway so why make it that it doesn't follow them if it lands?
Message 14 of 19 (422 Views)

★★★ Guide
@QuentinSye I agree
Message 15 of 19 (420 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I would suggest to make the ult start as one big fire bomb which lands in the middle of the circle and then explodes. The flames would then start from the center of the ring to the outer ring catching everyone in it. This would make it easier to hit someone and avoid the nuisance of having to aim with the outer ring of the ultimate. 

Message 16 of 19 (391 Views)

★★★ Guide
@JohnnyItaka94 i like this idea would fix a lot of the issues the ult has, i mean most characters can escape but they wouldnt escape that initial blast so that would be nice
Message 17 of 19 (383 Views)

★★★ Guide
Maybe he should be a flame grenade guy.

Then when his gernade touches his fire puddle there should be this fire affect added to it.

People wants his passive to be better. What if his KC was added to his gernade slot.

He would be carrying 4 extra Gernades automatically.
And in each BR he'll usually contain 10 grenades in total.
But that's too many Gernades
Message 18 of 19 (355 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

From playing Fuse for a number of games, I think some good buffs would be:
- Extra Grenade slots that can be upgraded through Replicator or getting higher tier backpack so you can carry a bit more grenades without sacrificing Batteries/Medkits
- Ultimate has flames in a sphere rather than a circle 
- Not taking damage (or reduced damage) from his own Knuckle Cluster
- Knuckle Cluster can slow or disorient (or both making it a mix between a thermite/arc star)

Message 19 of 19 (299 Views)