Re: Possible Crypto Buffs

by Blasian311

Original Post

Possible Crypto Buffs

★ Apprentice

Updated Passive:

• Champion Banners can also be highlighted using neurolink when in range, which would allow Crypto to view the number of nearby squads within a 200m radius and ping them for his teammates without entering drone view.

New Addition to current Passive:

• When Crypto has been downed, he can still enter drone view and help ping for his teammates only when the drone has already been deployed and not destroyed.
  • Crypto will be taken out of drone view when being finished, revived, or being shot at while downed.
  • To prevent this from being OP, EMP cannot be used when Crypto is downed.

Possible improvements for Crypto's drone

• Crypto's drone can now use respawn beacons, as well as hacking enemy traps. (Ex. Using Crypto's drone can hack an enemy Caustic trap and/or Watson fence to make it friendly, meaning it won't trigger when your team is near. For hacked Caustic's gas traps, you can still take damage and slowed as usual only when it is manually triggered (ie. shot at). For hacked Watson's fences, walking through the fence does nothing (like a friendly fence) until Watson replaces the fence.)

Updated Tactical: 

• Tapping the tactical button once would allow Crypto to deploy and enter the drone view normally.
  • Holding down the tactical button would allow Crypto to throw/toss the drone in a certain pathway without entering drone view. (Think how Loba throws her bracelet for her tactical) You can stop the drone at any point during its path exactly like how you can force Loba's bracelet to drop straight down but instead, the drone would just stop mid-air and highlight enemies/objects within its 30m range.
  • When the drone is tossed in the air, Crypto will not go in drone view until the tactical button is pressed again.
  • This would allow crypto to catch up to his teammates and make use of the drone pre-gun fights without having to waste time entering drone view and manually parking it in a good place.

Ultimate: Reduce cooldown from 180s to 150s

Message 1 of 7 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@bjl2612 Holding the tactical button rn would allow Crypto to throw the drone without piloting it
Message 2 of 7 (454 Views)

★ Apprentice

@SERPENT_DESCEND Right now it would only deploy the drone from where Crypto is and keep it there without piloting. I think it would be more useful if we were able to throw the drone to an area without piloting and having to wait a few seconds for the drone loading screen.

Message 3 of 7 (448 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@bjl2612 Don't get me wrong I agree he needs a a big buff but that would eliminate the drawback of having to be a sitting duck to control the drone nevertheless it would be an interesting change
Message 4 of 7 (419 Views)

★ Apprentice

@SERPENT_DESCEND I agree but there are other situations where Crypto would be better to control the drone and be a sitting duck. I feel that this change would be interesting as it would provide more variability in using Crypto's drone.

Message 5 of 7 (411 Views)

★ Guide
@bjl2612 crypto being able to toss his drone out as described would be great. you would still need to go into drone view to make minor adjustments but to be able to throw it out in that general direction would be neat and decrease the time spent in the drone. I think crypto should be able to ping banner without highlighting them. as long as the drone is activated crypto can ping banners. This way if you emp a group or set up the drone to watch your back you can just look up at a banner and keep your team informed
Message 6 of 7 (376 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

has the ultimate wall punch trough?

Message 7 of 7 (307 Views)