Re: Please stop ignoring Lobas tactical

by IAmTheMeddler

Original Post

Please stop ignoring Lobas tactical

★★★★ Apprentice

She honestly didn't even need to last two buffs she got to her ultimate.

Her braclet feels so bad to use. Stop ignoring this skill. I'm literally waiting for it to inevitably get buffed so I can play her more. It's so clunky.

Message 1 of 4 (261 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@xSagez The last 2 buffs to her ultimate were actually very useful and I am quite happy about those.
But yes, her tactical needs some serious work. She does not need to be slowed down as much as she currently gets when using it.
Message 2 of 4 (238 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@xSagezall her tactical needs, is the option to cancel it midair, that would allow some cool outplay posibilitys...

and since that animation for the cancel allrdy exists it should be easy to make it happen

The tactical is very strong and the possibilites for what a loba can do with it are kinda endless

Message 3 of 4 (235 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@xSagez I am Japanese. I'm sorry that English is wrong because I wrote it using translation.
In Japan, Roba is said to be just an ordinary person, not a legend. To that extent she is hated in Japan as well.
Not to mention the rank, even in casual matches, just using her will be hated by friends and will be abused in various ways.
I was pleased that the last patch gave her new possibilities. However, only the ultimate range and charge amount have changed ...
I am very disappointed with this result.

I want you to be cool with even stronger tactical abilities and ultimates.
Her ultimate is so unique that she can steal loot. However, that alone is a little unsatisfactory. It was written in other places, but I think that you can become very strong just by collecting the banners of your friends remotely.
I think the teleportation of tactical abilities is certainly difficult to adjust.
I personally don't care about the ability of teleportation. If there is another cooler idea, I'm willing to change to that ability. If a big teleportation adjustment breaks the game balance, I'm waiting for a new, thief-like, very cool ability.

What I hope most is that even if we use the legend we like, our friends will not hate us. It's very sad that I can't use my favorite legend for fear of taunting my friends.
APEX is a very fun and exciting game. I'm looking forward to the day when each of my beloved legends can run around the battlefield.
Message 4 of 4 (192 Views)