Please, give crypto some serious buff

by S7emq0a42XM

Original Post

Please, give crypto some serious buff

★★★ Newbie

Crypto is simply the best legend and my favourite to play (in my opinion). But i feel it he lacks some good defensive or some escape tools which make him very much vulnarable. 

Message 1 of 2 (225 Views)

Re: Please, give crypto some serious buff

★★★★★ Apprentice

Change how his tactical works, and remove self damage from his ult (even if the stun effect remains).

When Crypto doesn't already have his drone out, instead of having his tactical place the drone in front of himself and then immediately jump into control of it, he should throw it out 5~ meters in the direction he's looking at. You would then have to press his tactical a second time to take control of the drone. This would give Crypto MUCH more flexiblity in using the drone in active combat, as you can either toss it above a doorframe while retreating, or quickly toss it in through a window or door before rushing into a room, all while not being slowed down at all.

Right now, it's too risky to bring your drone out if you have someone chasing you down, or if you think/know enemies are near you. Being able to just quickly toss it out would let him play at a much faster, more active pace, and would also make using his EMP much easier. Kind of like when he tosses the EMP bomb in his trailer! All in all, it'd let Crypto players be a lot more aggressive, and also have the drone be usable if he's suddenly flanked. Game is simply too fast paced for him when his only way to bring the drone out also forces him to slow down to a halt.

Message 2 of 2 (179 Views)