Re: Please don't let Forge be perma Dead...

by Viki777_za

Original Post

Please don't let Forge be perma Dead...

★★ Novice

I was ready to make this my last season of Apex till Forge was revealed, gave me hope for the upcoming season! and now, he is dead? Devil

Please don't discard him! Heart

Viki777

Message 1 of 5 (295 Views)

★ Guide
@Viki777_za I believe he should have lived to more in story, but not in game as a legend. I think due to his injury, he shouldn't be able to compete, but should be able to comment on the progress of the apex games and give his thoughts every season. For example how JJJ comments about spider-man's actions. So I think Forge should be given a season interview/overview. And give his thoughts
Message 2 of 5 (274 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Viki777_za Aside from being painfully generic, I don't think he'll be a good addition since he seems to be a melee/brawler type character which is basically like bringing a knife to a gunfight, he'll probably be obsolete in the meta
Message 3 of 5 (247 Views)

★★ Novice
@031567 I don't know, for me at least, they tease him, get me all excited and hyped, like showing a kid a cool toy and then saying, you can't play with it. loved his concept and muscular look, 100 times more than this, yet another, Limp noodle looking character, whatever his name is...

(Just my personal opinion mixed with unhappiness ).

Viki777
Message 4 of 5 (244 Views)

★★ Novice
@Pretzelnutcake I do not agree that he is painfully generic or even close to generic, Apex does not have a single shirtless cool looking muscular guy in it, but I get it, these are all personal preferences.

I for one, like Forge's concept the most out of all the ones already released. I am sure others have their favorites already, I am still waiting for mine :'(

Viki777
Message 5 of 5 (241 Views)