Loba buff

by JohnTheBeast642

Original Post

Please Give loba more better buff in the aftermarket event

★★ Novice

In my opinion Loba’s Tatical needs a buff when she throws the bracelet it’s faster And Increase the range of cause in most cases when I try to get highground it’s not enough range pathfinder can get to that highground very easy, also that she can run while bracley is going to it’s location and shoot her gun  and A buff for her ultimate is that you can get more items in the black market and one last thing is that she can get trámate banner now this one will be really useful especially in a difficult situation now before the people come after me that those buffs are going to make strong look at it at this point BLOODHOUND can nearly scan a whole city, LIFELINE can out a drone to revive someone while she is defending , GIBRALTAR Has a gun shield and fortified so it takes so much bullets to eliminate him so yeah these are some ideas now all of these don’t have to be added unless if she is that bad but at least add some of these buff cause a main loba but right now she is in a weak position 

Message 1 of 2 (221 Views)

Loba buff

★★ Novice

In my opinion Loba’s Tatical needs a buff when she throws the bracelet it’s faster And Increase the range of cause in most cases when I try to get highground it’s not enough range pathfinder can get to that highground very easy, also that she can run while bracley is going to it’s location and shoot her gun  and A buff for her ultimate is that you can get more items in the black market and one last thing is that she can get trámate banner now this one will be really useful especially in a difficult situation now before the people come after me that those buffs are going to make strong look at it at this point BLOODHOUND can nearly scan a whole city, LIFELINE can out a drone to revive someone while she is defending , GIBRALTAR Has a gun shield and fortified so it takes so much bullets to eliminate him so yeah these are some ideas now all of these don’t have to be added unless if she is that bad but at least add some of these buff cause a main loba but right now she is in a weak position 

Message 2 of 2 (225 Views)