Re: Please Fix BloodHound Ultimate, I cant see anything! Too Loud! Please Rewor

by MoNosDirtyGaming

Original Post

Please Fix BloodHound Ultimate, I cant see anything! Too Loud! Please Rework!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Please fix bloodhound ultimate because with it, on, I can not see the enemy players!

All I see is red blobs.

All I see is red blobs in the silhouette of people.

I need to be able to see the enemy players face to know what the enemy player are looking at.

"Maybe give enemy player, Red blobs, White blob eyes."

More importantly, I can not tell what the enemy players are doing.

The other day I was playing with Bloodhound. I got into a fire fight with a squad in the bridges area.

I took shots, so I took cover to heal up and use my ultimate.

After coming out of cover to face the enemy players, all I could see was red blobs.

I could not tell if one player was crouching or downed. All I saw was a small red blob, with two standing red blobs to its side.

One to the left, and one to the right.

I decided to fire at the standing red blob to the right of the center small red blob.

Then the center small red blob opened up fire on me.

I thought the center red blob was a downed enemy player, but it really was a crouching Mirage.

Also the Ultimate is too da## loud.

How the heck dose Bloodhound suppose to be a hunter if as soon as begins to hunt he starts making the loudest noises ever!

It is annoying and give away Bloodhound position!

Everytime I hear an enemy Bloodhound pop his ultimate. I think "there goes another stupid Bloodhound i am going to kill because I can hear him and I know exactly where he/she is."

When Bloodhound pop his Ultimate he should the the exact opposite and become stealthy. 

Bloodhound should have silent footsteps and Predator vision. That outline the silhouette of enemy players instead of making them giant red blobs.

Bloodhound should only be able to hear him self growl which would help with stealth and tracking.

Also Bloodhound should have increase hearing of enemies.

Bloodhound should be able to hear enemies footsteps and enemies Heartbeats.

Bloodhound should be able to hear the heartbeat of enemy player and determine if they are alerted (loud fast heart beat) or calm (slow soft heart beat).

This will allow Bloodhound players to truly stealthy track and hunt enemy players.

The alertion of player is already in the game, when player are a part of a firefight their dialogues are already in alerted quotes, just use that to determine if players are alerted or not.

Message 1 of 2 (735 Views)

Re: Please Fix BloodHound Ultimate, I cant see anything! Too Loud! Please Rewor

★★★★ Pro
@hhnbbfggty66 So bloodhound has an ultimate which lets him SEE enemies from ANY Distance, gains increase movement, which makes him 3x better than all the other characters instantly. But on top of that you want him to ALSO have

HEAR HEARTBEATS
HEAR FOOTSTEPS
INCREASED SOUND FX
NOT BE HEARD BY ENEMY PLAYERS FROM ANY DISTANCE
'PREDATOR VISION'
STEALTHY

This will just make bloodhound OP and break the game, hes fine how he is, just needs a faster/better tactical ability, and you should most likely try and increase your accuracy for your guns, bloodhound works fine for me, havent used him much but I do have over 1,000 kills with him.. (wraith main with 2,500 kills)
Message 2 of 2 (675 Views)