Please Buff Octane, and Mirage!!!

by AltraAce1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please Buff Octane, and Mirage!!!

★★ Novice

First off, If this comment is rude in any way, please forgive me. I feel like you've done a great job with the game, and how everything works.You have also done a great job, Buffing Revnant this patch, and I really appreciate it. This is my favorite game at the moment, But there are only 2 things that I really hope you fix in the near future.

Number 1. Cross-platform. 

I know you guys are busy doing other things as well, but this in my opinion is very significant.

So many people just play certain games, so they can play with their friends and if they are on different platforms, they just aren't that excited about playing this game.

Number 2. Legend diversity

It is always just pathfinder, wraith getting picked every single game. I don't I have ever been in any game without pathfinder or wraith, There was always one of them getting picked.

Don't get me wrong, I think that they both are amazing, they aren't overpowered by any means, I just think the other legends are just underpowered. And especially Octane and Mirage.Revnant used to be in that catagory, but that changed now. Octane and mirage are at the bottom of most of the pro player's tier list. As an Octane main, I would really appriciate a buff to Octane and or Mirage. Many people gave great Ideas in the feedback, about ways to buff them, and so have many youtubers ans streamers. 

Hope you fix this, and Thank you,

AltraAce1

Message 1 of 6 (381 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please Buff Octane, and Mirage!!!

★★ Guide
@AltraAce1 Agreed on everything (except cross-play). Anytime I have a challenge with either Wraith or Pathfinder I wonder how long it's going to take to even play them, let alone complete the challenge. They are used 26% and 21% of the time respectively, you've got twelve legends and these two are used almost half the time. They definitely need to start giving the least used legends (like they did with Revenant) reasons to be used.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (344 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
@AltraAce1 Agreed on everything (except cross-play). Anytime I have a challenge with either Wraith or Pathfinder I wonder how long it's going to take to even play them, let alone complete the challenge. They are used 26% and 21% of the time respectively, you've got twelve legends and these two are used almost half the time. They definitely need to start giving the least used legends (like they did with Revenant) reasons to be used.
Message 2 of 6 (345 Views)

★★ Novice
@S8N_Spawn Why would you disagree with cross-play? any specific reason that you don't like cross play?
Message 3 of 6 (325 Views)

★★ Novice
@AltraAce1 I mean we all have reasons, I was just wondering
Message 4 of 6 (324 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@AltraAce1Mostly because I don't see a need for it, queue times are not suffering that they need to bring in multiple platforms in order to maintain little to no wait.

I get the "my buddy has an xbox and I have a ps, i want to play with him" crowd a bit, but I don't agree on wasting resources to "fix" something that isn't an issue when there are far more in-game related things that could be worked on.

Message 5 of 6 (311 Views)

★★ Novice

True.

Message 6 of 6 (274 Views)