Re: Please Buff Lifeline..

by Popa2caps

Original Post

Fix Lifeline

★ Novice

That’s my main character and you have completely ruined her. First giving her increase damage when she doesn’t have any mobility at all. Destroying her Doc Drone when it’s outside the circle, which where most battles actually happen at. What the hell are y’all doing, as a medical support character at least give her some extra health or mobility. Freaking giving Gib extra 15 percent increase with his stupid as guard shield. That doesn’t have a recharge rate, that literally is impossible to destroy sometimes. Having lifeline tactical ability recharge rate at a freaking minute is ridiculous... yo fix your * man...

Message 11 of 17 (317 Views)

★ Novice

Her ultimate needs to be like a big * drone that does shield and health healing, that care package is so trash, once in a time you get a purple shield. Also perhaps getting rid of the loud * noise that the done make when it comes to healing, can’t hear * at all. Fix lifeline is so much needed, if you gnna make her trash, just remove her from the game

Message 12 of 17 (327 Views)

★ Guide
@NNeil6991 Agreed lifeline is still perfect and amazing legend to play with, Pathfinder did need that hotbox fixed and he is a big legend it seems normalized now with path they still wreck... The legends that need buffed is wattsons with her Rob damage taking out a full bar of health atlease... And mirage needing 2 decoy tactical.

Lifeline still a amazing legend in my opinion
Message 13 of 17 (318 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@oxKamikaze She isn’t trash lol she has a fast healing with medkits and shields than any other legends and her ultimate is meh just like every other ultimate it has a plus and negative to it.
Message 14 of 17 (280 Views)

★★ Pro

The fast-res is SOOOOOOO powerful.  In fights against stronger teams in ranked, you're almost certain to need it once per game and it's been the thing that has meant my team weren't annihilated a few times.

Message 15 of 17 (265 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

My main is lifeline and even that I feel the low profile perk is not needed for her and pathfinder I still can live with it but the drone breaking after two ticks in the storm is just BS ... the storm deals a lot of damage now if people are knocked it is a waste of time to even try and rise them which is also bs as they should at least be able to pull off a sringe and now even the lifeline is [Removed - CM] this is so BS ... it should be at least 4 or 5 ticks as the goal should be to stop campers from hiding in the storm which is already prevented with the new storm damage so the idea of the drone breaking after two ticks is just a [Removed - CM] up nerf ... first you shouldn't have to abandon people knocked in the first [Removed - CM] circle .. second lifline should be able to at least survive the first two circles after being knocked and here I mean the drone shouldn't break after two ticks and it should support the lifeline to sringe up to max health before breaking which is around 4 to 5 ticks which is already a nerf as it lasted way longer ... this is just BS right now

Message 16 of 17 (241 Views)

★★★★ Pro

True, Resapwn started this nightmare with the first boost to GIb back sometime ago and now they just add numbers to heros everytime someone doesn't pick their failed creations. Respawn just doesn't want to change the artwork. They could change this mess, but the issue is all the artwork for the heros like skins would need to be changed.

Devs really messed up using different sized heros and they really messed up giving the crap abilitys to the biggest heros. Let's hope they listen and not do what every other EA companies does, Nothing.

Message 17 of 17 (229 Views)