Re: Please Buff Lifeline..

by Anlbrd

Original Post

Please Buff Lifeline..

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am not a Lifeline main but I still enjoy" ed" playing Lifeline sometimes, Now it's just impossible to play her. I was so relieved when I completed her challenges(which took sometime) so I don't have to play her again. The new update made her useless. I am a wraith main still I am okay with the Wraith Nerf need because she's too OP in a fight and I could also get around the Pathfinder nerf but Lifeline Nerf was unnecessary. Please return her back to how she was so that she could be 'Playable'. 

Edit: also the healing drone nerf too.. totally unnecessary

Message 1 of 17 (1,472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@TRK_PegasusPathfinder having it is a joke. I've had to resort to using the fat broken skin because otherwise good players just beam you. Fighting a gibraltar as a pathfinder now is just obscene :P

It just SHOULDN'T exist.  They should normalise the character sizes and then we don't have to have this eternal chopping and changing of things.  You get inside a building or even mid range now you have clear cut advantage/disadvantage depending on who you play, not how you play.  That's just stupid.

Message 2 of 17 (1,455 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@TRK_Pegasus How was wraith OP , talking like when she phases you cant see her bright light , your mad because you can’t sit in the storm and heal yourself
Message 3 of 17 (1,425 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Dude I meant her hitbox is low and her tactical is quite useful if all three members of ur squad is present. You can easily use it to flank or get away to heal etc. And her passive is also actually useful to avoid getting sniped or surprise attacked.

Edit: I mean there is a reason she was the most used Legend in Season 1.

Message 4 of 17 (1,420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SethCurryDude her tactical is one of the most versatile in the game. Allows her to avoid grenade spam, retreat back to safety, can be combined with her ultimate to speed boost her while also being impervious to damage, can help sneak behind squads while in a fight, completely avoids circle damage, and avoids bangalore and gibby's ultimate as well as caustics traps (It might even  be able to phase thorough Wattson's too but I'm not sure about that). It is 100% a fantastic and op tactical.

Message 5 of 17 (1,412 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@TRK_PegasusActually people like her because of her Ninja style , and her cosmetics are one of the best not because of her hitbox she seems difficult to hit because when she runs she bends over like how naruto anime characters run , pathfinder is more mobile than wraith and her portal anyone can travel through it you’re talking like every pro player mains wraith.. Life line needed that nerf now you have to be more tactical instead of sitting in the back healing in the storm

Message 6 of 17 (1,404 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@NNeil6991 “Completely avoid circle damage” LOOOOOOOOOOL im sorry but thats so funny and overly exaggerated she phases for 3 seconds and avoids damage but while she comes out of phasing theres a split second where she cant use her weapons. You’re acting like in the middle of a shootout she can evade people unless shes on a high ground then yes maybe but on a flat surface she’s completely vulnerable and useless...
Message 7 of 17 (1,398 Views)

★ Guide
@SethCurry I don't know what to say to you. Her kit has always been good. I literally listed all the pluses with the only negative being she leaves a trail behind her when she goes into the void...If you combine her phase with her ultimate and bunny hop or slide jump then she gets insane speed and completely avoids circle damage. Plus it has all the benefits I've listed above. Did you just recently start maining her or something?
Message 8 of 17 (1,383 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@NNeil6991I’ve got roughly near 2k kills with wraith but as of now currently im maining bangalore you’re just trying to use every random factor to make it seem like she’s a high meta character, and who bunny hops while running people would only Bhop while healing and thats been removed so LMAOOOOOO i think you watch too many streamers getting these obscure ideas , people would only use her ultimate and phase together for the glitch to make her portals infinite so i dont know what you’re talking about. Just adapt and stop having the camper play style ok

Message 9 of 17 (1,377 Views)

★ Guide
@SethCurry Bhop healing got nerfed, but bhop running got buffed a while back...It's been faster than regular running for a while now.. Calling all the benefits Wraith's tactical brings "random factors" is hilarious. I'm done with you man.
Message 10 of 17 (1,367 Views)