Penalty should be made for teammates who leave early

by Ace241A

Original Post

Penalty should be made for teammates who leave early

★★★ Newbie

People leave games too early. Penalties should be in place to those who leave early or at least for a certain time frame. Anyone else agree? Game is much less fun when it's 1v3 at the end because teammates didn't even give us a chance to revive them.

Message 1 of 13 (646 Views)

Re: Penalty should be made for teammates who leave early

★ Guide

That's the nature of the game. If I'm in a squad that drops hot with half the server and 2 of us get downed immediately, I'm leaving immediately most of the time. Solo wins are possible and you can still have fun going solo. 

Message 2 of 13 (632 Views)

★ Novice

Or for those people who are snatching all loot right in front of you and than when they die shout "why you are not fighting and running"

as a jumpmaster you also needto have the option to kick you squad members because they always land on the same spot as me, really dont get it, were i land there is never good loot anyways only medkit's and helmut's 

Message 3 of 13 (613 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Ace241A 

How can you tell if someone crashed this is a poorly thought out selfish reason to penalise someone so many reasons and factors could be why they leave, Advertising cheats should be the only time to punish someone for leaving..

Message 4 of 13 (598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@F340BD I see what you are saying but have you ever dropped down just to have one  one teammate die, who immediately leaves the game and doesn't even give your team a chance to revive?

Potentially the team can be immediately disadvantaged.  I'm just saying that currently it is too easy to leave a game and start a new one, which in my opinion affects quality of game play. 

But as you pointed out that is only one opinion. That's why I was asking to see if anyone else feels the same way. Let me know what you think.

Message 5 of 13 (587 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Ace241A 

I've had people that refuse to revive even when it's clear with this sort of mentality people are going to leave quickly.

Message 6 of 13 (580 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My only two cents on this subject is Respawn could implement a system in the background of the game that registers "bad behaviors" (such as constantly quitting before your entire team is downed) and then purposely placing those players with others who do equally "bad behavior" activities.   Let all the rager/bad mannered players play with each other and separate them from players who are team oriented individuals who wish to play the game as it was intended to its fullest.  Other games do this.  It can be done.

Message 7 of 13 (554 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It's a non issue as far as I am concerned. As another said nature of the game. this is a casual game. obviously if they bring in any kind of ranked play something will have to be addressed for that. 

I play lots of games with only 2 ppl left or even solo. Doesn't make it any less fun just have to adapt playstyle a bit. 

Message 8 of 13 (529 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@LuckyCanuckLuke many players who are just casual want to play as a team but it can't because rage quit Peoples. If u like solo i'm fine for That but for other Peoples ain't fine. 

Message 9 of 13 (525 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I agree. I was playing a game, and we dropped in and found people. My teammates were downed, but not before they downed an enemy. I was still looting, so I came later. I killed the enemies, and then my teammates left me. It is so aggravating to have to play the game solo. I would have won the game, but I had no teammates. It is dumb.

Message 10 of 13 (433 Views)