Re: Pathfinder

by DraknasChan

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Alphabets i like how you include damge per match like our accuracy would at all be affected by a cd. My main issue with your statement is your stats from dreamteam because ever since the update having a path on your team is about as common as you'd see octanes last season. While hie unchanged passive and ult are still usefelul path isn't fun to play anymore and it's 100% because his cooldown is too damn long. Do do you really think gibby should be able to throw a second dome shield down 5 seconds BEFORE i can even get my grapple.using pathfinders grapple is punishing now, anyone who says this nerf is good is just not a stellar player if im being completely honest. Im a plat IV and literally have one friend on the game who likes the nerf and guess what? He's a flipping bronze big suprise
Message 11 of 17 (296 Views)

★★ Pro

Learn the game first pls. Gibby CD start to count, when his first dome expire. So his CD is longer actually. And Pathy CD starts coming back the moment you hit the ground with the grapple.

Also Gibby was pure garbage till very recently. Pathfinder was/is top 2 from the very beginning of the game. You see a difference?

And NO, Pathfinder problem was not his passive/ultimate, but exactly his tactical. The problem was exactly the low CD on his grapple.

Respawn did great, and numbers showing it. He is still the second most picked Legend ing, which speaks a lot for itself, when you have introduced a new Legend, and you rework that big other legend(Mirage).

So i don`t really can see why should anyone takes your complain serious ?

And this not slow the game one a bit, its remove the spammable abilities, that doesn`t have placed in the game. You shouldn`t be able to reposition multiple times during a fight.

You shouldn`t be able to have a free ability to chase everyone down, even if he is 100 meter infront of you. You shouldn`t be able to escape any time you like without even putting a effort on it.

He grapple is in that sweet spot 30 to 35 seconds is the right CD for his grapple.

Message 12 of 17 (257 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@LordloshBang Yeah nah they didn't do a great job, but hey, we gotta agree to disagree cause we are legit going nowhere.
Message 13 of 17 (246 Views)

★★ Pro

How you can say they didn`t do a good job, when Pathfinder is still a second most picked Legend in the game. People are still picking him high. He is still doing the same role as he was using before, but now you need to think how to use your escape mechanism or when to reposition in a fight and when to use your grapple, to engage or disengage.

Yeah they did a great job, and so far they are doing it perfectly.

Let said i`m playing a legend X, and they decide to nerf a legend X, i will pray they nerf the CD, not the ability himself.

The only thing i can said against Respawn is they are doing their balanced stuff very slowly.

Message 14 of 17 (228 Views)

★ Guide

@Abyssloli

"He clearly needs a buff, players who don't wanna admit that are either too lazy to git gud or just uninformed about game balance."

where's the logic here?

Message 15 of 17 (216 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@LordloshBang You can have your opinion, and a bit of debate is always fun, but Im not gonna write essays trying to educate you.
Peace out
Message 16 of 17 (206 Views)

★ Guide

:3 all the path haters are back in business i see ! nice ! 

Message 17 of 17 (191 Views)