Re: Pathfinder

by Babbediboopi

Original Post

Pathfinder

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm sure almost everyone is aware of the situation regarding Pathfinders hitbox however no solutions/action has been taken to fix this. It's really affecting the game as so many people are aware of it now there are more and more people running pathfinder. Surely this is something that HAS to be hot fixed this cannot be something that is just left to rot in the game until season 2 or whenever the plan is. If whatever is causing Pathfinder to not take damage from certain angles or places on his hitbox CANNOT be fixed then he HAS to be removed from the game until a solution is found!! It is not fair or fun for anyone to die to a Pathfinder after seemingly landing all of his/hers shots only to die. Please this is a major flaw/issue in the game right now and something HAS to be done!!

Message 1 of 7 (629 Views)

He needs to be disabled until he gets a fix. I have multiple clips of a full body, point blank peacekeeper barley doing 50 damage and in return I get shot for 110. I have a few clips of no damage registering at all.
Message 2 of 7 (605 Views)

★ Pro

The only explanation I can think of why Respawn hasnt temporarily disabled him is that they need to collect in-game data on the hitbox bug, and the most effective way of doing this is to keep him broken in the game. I rarely see a squad without a Pathfinder.

Welcome to the gaming industry 2019; companies release half completed and buggy products as 1.0 and let us the consumers work as bug testers for free =)     

Message 3 of 7 (593 Views)

★★ Guide

I am already too triggered by this pathfinder crap, its been weeks and it is beyond insane how bad this is, makes me want to just uninstall this... but I already invested in the game too so... I dont know... I am just sure they wont see a dime from me anymore

Message 4 of 7 (559 Views)

★★★ Pro
I love Pathfinder for his insane mobility but ever since the hitbox rework I hated him because of this problem, literally everyone and their cat seems to be a Pathfinder main these days with hundreds of kills and wins yet when you face these champions in game they're usually below average skill wise, makes you wonder just how they got all those stats..
Message 5 of 7 (543 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

he takes 5% more damage give him a break he's not broken he's not human therefore he has a DIFFERENT HITBOX. You may think that he has a broken hitbox but go into the tutorial and shoot him up he's got a hitbox that is surprisingly well fitted.

P.S. Sorry if this sounds angry I'm not I'm just expressing my opinion. I hope there are no hard feelings and I don't even know how old this is. So if this message is unsettling in any way I'm sincerely sorry.

Message 6 of 7 (293 Views)

★★ Expert

What is this issue with Pathfinder’s hitbox? I haven’t really heard anything about this, other than in like S1 and S2. 

Message 7 of 7 (263 Views)