by Sir_Named

Original Post

Pathfinder should handle gas

★★★ Newbie

He doesnt even breathe? Why does he get damage from caustic gas

Message 1 of 6 (350 Views)

Re: Pathfinder should handle gas

★★ Expert
@xPluggenn It’s probably corrosive or something.
Or acidic
Or basic
I don’t know, but it does hurt him.
Message 2 of 6 (328 Views)

★★★ Novice

Or maybe the game doesn't make sense. The toxins Caustic uses is used for killing rats since you know his back story is that he worked for a rat pesticide company and decided to test it on humans. How would rather piston kill a robot? It's just poor thinking from such a terrible excuse for a game development team. Caustic would be less OP if pathfinder or revena ant could walk in it alone. I hate Caustic and if you play him then your not pro and boring to play as or watch.

Message 3 of 6 (313 Views)

★★ Expert
@UT3Fan Again, he could’ve made his gas like corrosive. He did improve his gas to kill much more than rats after all.
It’s mainly gameplay purposes, as having a pathfinder or revenant walk straight through would basically * Caustic. This would basically negate all of his abilities just for those 2 characters, and would destroy him.
Again, Caustic isn’t op.
Also, someone can play Caustic and be pro. You don’t always have to get into fights, sometimes it’s better to gatekeep or wait out the remaining squads.
Message 4 of 6 (294 Views)

★ Guide
@UT3Fan And this robot use a syringe...
Message 5 of 6 (253 Views)

★★ Expert

Well, not sure what side you are on, but I think it’d be pretty bad if pathfinder couldn’t heal up his health.

Message 6 of 6 (228 Views)