Re: Pathfinder's hitbox still too damn small

by johnmiceter

Original Post

Re: PATHFINDERS HITBIX STILL TOO DAMN SMALL

★★★ Novice

Are you going to "fix" him at the start of the seasson 2 or somewhere in the middle or the end of it? This sounds like you are going to delay the crucial "fix" ...

Message 11 of 18 (480 Views)

Community Manager

@misowho 

That's a great question and stay tuned for for official details from Respawn as we are getting close to the launch of Season 2 starting next Tuesday. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 12 of 18 (474 Views)

★★★ Novice

any hint ? Standard smile

Message 13 of 18 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Terrified of an overzealous nerf because of the disproportionate whining.  Ill still play my main but itll suck if its over the top.

Message 14 of 18 (465 Views)

★★★ Novice

You know nothing, Anlbrd. Fix is necessary and the whining has nothing to do with that, its just a fact.

Message 15 of 18 (457 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@misowhoFix is necessary, there are a lot of people whining and flat out lying about shots not hitting head/arms/legs etc when this can all be actually tested in game. Ive done the testing and the only holes in the hitbox are in the hips and legs. The issue comes with the fat skins using the same hitbox when the models are nothing alike.

Good assumption on your part abouut what I do and dont know :P  guessing youre one of these people who never lose to a pathfinder who is better than you, its always a hitbox issue right?

The disproportionate whining Im talking about is the unverified, hysterical screeching about him being unhittable.  Funny, I hit him day in day out.  Most people pissing and moaning about pathfinder simply dont care about what is true and what is false - hoping the devs dont just cave to baseless complaints and fix what is wrong rather than a lazy nerf.

Message 16 of 18 (454 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I just see a big difference, when i shoot a pathfinder or any other champion. Balance is all it matters.

Message 17 of 18 (447 Views)

Re: Pathfinder's hitbox still too damn small

★★ Guide

I feel like when i shoot pathfinder, half my bullets miss him or when i do hit him it does way less damage then other heroes.

Take the peacekeeper. I shot this Pathfinder 2 times dead center of his chest and done 10 damage each hit. If it was another hero they would be dead in 2.

Message 18 of 18 (425 Views)