Re: Pathfinder no reg

by AdmiralTwitchy

Original Post

Re: Pathfinder hit box

★★ Guide
Sadly respawn doesnt care about the pathfinder situation otherwise he would be either fixed or disabled... its been two months, I suggest just giving up on this
Message 11 of 18 (420 Views)

★★ Guide

See I just gave up on it, there is no point, its been nearly three months, devs dont care obviously as it has been already so long, he is neither disabled nor fixed. One of the community managers responded to me that the next patch will fix the hitreg, it didnt so he lied... I dont even believe that the feedback here is being forwarded properly to devs or there is no two side communication it seems. Here is the list of problems that should have been fixed ALREADY:

- Bloodhound ult

- Octanes FOV change with Q

- PATHFINDER HITBOX FFS!!!

- Executions on HOLD E instead of just pressing it

- HAVOC GLITCH

- Wraith can still glitch her ult and shoot while maintaining the speed with ult

- closing door on healing drone glitch

and probably few more that I am forgetting... but hey at least we get more skins that we can buy because EA...

... am sorry, I love the game, but after waiting for so long and being lied to I just dont think there is hope 

Message 12 of 18 (497 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

We're not aware of any plans to disable Pathfinder since the latest update and the team acknowledged there is still work to be done around hit registration, so we appreciate your patience and be sure to add more thoughts on the latest update here.

We have all been patient since April 16th, when 1.1 messed up Pathfinder's hitbox........almost 2 months.......and still waiting....

Message 13 of 18 (463 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
He is soooo broken... i have video after video where he should have been destroyed yet takes no damage or out of a whole clip he takes two hits of 14 ... its soo dumb. He almost doesnt have a hit box.
Message 14 of 18 (430 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well, there’s a skin for sale on the store that offers a clear cut, blatant advantage, and Twitch streamers are playing Pathfinder en masse. I find it hard to believe that this is mere circumstance anymore, what with the objective evidence of this issue presented ever since the patch that changed the hitboxes. I imagine that this little issue has made a lot of $$$. They don’t even have hit fixes listed in their current works post, for example.

This issue couldn’t be any more obvious. I can’t tell you the amount of times I’ve observed Pathfinders ghosting hits.

At this point it’s just become extremely suspect/shady. I’m through with the game unless things turn around drastically with its development.

Message 15 of 18 (410 Views)

Pathfinder Hitbox

★★★ Novice

Can we please see a change in Pathfinders hitbox/character model size? Either his character model needs to be smaller so it fits his hitbox or increase his hitbox to fit his character model size. The way it is right now it's VERY deceiving, if you shoot his arms or legs it passes right through him. There was a study done saying that pathfinders hitbox is comparable to wraiths, all well and good except the fact that pathfinder body is wider, taller, and not to leave out that if you use pathfinder grapple right, you can easily be the most mobile character in the game. 

Personally I dont care about the SIZE of his hitbox, I only care that im clearly shooting his character model and im not landing hits. 

Message 16 of 18 (404 Views)

Pathfinder Hitbox

★★★ Novice

Can we please see a change in Pathfinders hitbox/character model size? Either his character model needs to be smaller so it fits his hitbox or increase his hitbox to fit his character model size. The way it is right now it's VERY deceiving, if you shoot his arms or legs it passes right through him. There was a study done saying that pathfinders hitbox is comparable to wraiths, all well and good except the fact that pathfinder body is wider and taller than wraiths. Not to leave out that if you use pathfinder grapple right, you can easily be the most mobile character in the game. I hate being the person who complains but it hasnt gotten fixed yet and i'm left wondering why. 

Message 17 of 18 (402 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

DISABLE HIM OR FIX THE HITBOX ALREADY. WHY IS THIS SO HARD? all you literally have to do is make his legs and arms bigger and make the hitbox reflect that. 

Message 18 of 18 (358 Views)