Pathfinder needs to lose Low Profile

by Majin_Roidz

Original Post

Pathfinder needs to lose Low Profile

★★★★★ Novice

Pathfinder should never have been a low-profile character. His hitbox was choppy at times but this has been fixed for a long period of time. He's as large as any medium character with a massive hitbox. Somehow Gibby is given a 75 hp arm shield and reduced 15% damage intake, but a character that is almost as big takes an additional 5%? Simple balance goes a long way.

His grapple is useful, but he isn't transparent like Wraith and Loba so shooting a giant flying refrigerator midair isn't a challenge. I have so much confidence that i'm going to win the battle anytime i see a pathfinder just knowing how easily he's going to get melted. 

Message 1 of 3 (326 Views)

Re: Pathfinder needs to lose Low Profile

★★★ Guide

Gibraltar's shield has 50 hp.

Regarding pathfinder hitbox - i think it is still quite skinny and i wouldn't call him a refrigerator - at all.

And he uses a grapple. If someone hits him mid-air, perhaps he should be rewarded by  a bit more damage? It is a bit challenging, nonetheless.

5% helps marginally. The best case to make use of it is to use flatline - 20 hp body shot allows to down low profile character in 10 hits.

In other weapons it doesn't help that much, i think.

Message 2 of 3 (303 Views)

Re: Pathfinder needs to lose Low Profile

★★★★ Guide
@DesertDust91 Yes path is skinny, but he is super tall compared to the other low profile legends and where does the recoil on guns go? Up is correct so he is a lot easier to hit especially with burst weapons. Which if I'm not mistaken is the number 1 gun in the game right now. Your right that it doesn't make much of a difference, still it would be nice to remove low profile for a character that is definitely not low profile.
Message 3 of 3 (297 Views)