Pathfinder needs to be fixed and nerfed.

by xAethrra

Original Post

Re: Pathfinder needs to be fixed and nerfed.

Community Manager

@AlmightyPharias wrote:

Someone from community managers mentioned it will be addressed in S2 which to me is now after so many months of his hitbox being broken funny and I dont even believe it as the legendary fix was supposed to happen several patches ago during S1 (uploaded screenshot to confirm). 

Stay tuned for more info on Season 2 changes as we approach it's launch on Tuesday.

Blueberry.png
Message 31 of 37 (869 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Darker_Souls343Pathfinder hit box needs fix NOW NOW LIKE RIGHT NOW, WHY do we gotta wait till season 2 to fix one of the biggest issue in Apex right now?

A Pathfinder is litterly one every single team in every single match now cause they know they can abuse paths hitbox and now they going for the OP energy weapons with it like really? All I ever see now is Pathfinders with havocs... It trash and trash gameplay

This is my favorite game ever so far but what's the point if every match is gonna be trash

Message 32 of 37 (857 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I am so sick of Pathfinder not dying even when you down him and shoot at him!!! You still be missing even at point blank!!!.

Things like this shouldn't take long to hotfix right away. Please don't wait for a whole season to end to fix this kind of thing. 

And yeah, I was mad. I down him with P2020 and Moz in Skulltown vs his Devotion. 

Message 33 of 37 (833 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

^ This.

Update: Pathfinder hitbox... I feel I'm shooting at water. Can't die... PATHFINDER can't die. 

Message 34 of 37 (720 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@xAethrra Pathfinder is still very powerful, but his winrate, damage and kills per game are behind that of Wraith, as well as overall play rate. She can also escape danger, while having the added advantage of being able to bait engagements with her broken ult. His grapple might need a few seconds longer cooldown (2-4 seconds), but Wraith is still just as strong or better in a lot of cases.

I honestly think the bigger issue here isn't that Path and Wraith are strong, it's that most other legends are just lackluster. Wattson, Caustic, Gibraltar (until recently), Mirage, and to an extent Octane just feel very meh in comparison to Path, Wraith, Bang, and Lifeline. Suggest buffs to others, and then if that's not enough, nerfs to the current top-tiers.
Message 35 of 37 (679 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Anlbrd Just another coward Pathfinder player. Pathetic clown.
Message 36 of 37 (450 Views)

★★ Guide
@Yeahbuddy23456 I am wondering who the coward is if you take at look at the date from the last post in this Thread.....necro !
Message 37 of 37 (425 Views)