Re: Pathfinders buggy again not sure why....

by hhnbbfggty66

Original Post

Pathfinder is Neo

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Ive taken a lot of time before posting my thoughts about this one. Pathfinder was recently hit with something new in season 2 'Low Profile' and for a couple week he was fun to both play as and play against being that not once you hit him it feels fair and nice. Not quite sure what happened but after this last Iron Crown event update something has DEFINITELY changed. More and more I notice my wingman shots and the occasional r-301 mag disappear into space and not hit a shot. I know what you guys are gunna say "AnOtHeR KiD tHaT cNt sHooT a PaThFiNder HaahAA" but I've given the game a good look, been playing consistently, and on solos its why there are so many of them. His croutch is super powerful when using cover because its impossible to try and get a decent shot on his head (because he virtually doesn't have one) and it dosnt matter if your hip shots count as body shots when his legs are the most unbelievable thing to even hit let alone try and aim for. Id prefer a revert of the changes to his model and the damage of his 'hips'. Or and just hear me out.... Pathfinders quicksilver legendary skin makes the best hitbox for all parties involved. setting it up so he has an actually body mass, rather than a literal stick figure with a gun that can strafe / duck / zip / fly / #highground / #goodluckshootin'meheadmate. If you keep him like this again it's going to be a problem so plz don't allow it to happen a SECOND TIME!   

Message 1 of 7 (526 Views)

Pathfinders buggy again not sure why....

★ Guide

Just hear to remind respawn that pathfinders been broke again plz don’t leave him this way again if you intend to continue to have him as a legend thx byyyyyeeee. I will literally post on this every single day just to make sure you guys know 

Message 2 of 7 (554 Views)

Community Manager

@CRRAZYM3X1CANO 

Appreciate the feedback! We don't mind constructive posts analyzing specific Legends with specific thoughts on how to improve them (ex: specific situations where you feel they are overpowered, underwhelming, hit box concerns for body parts, etc.), but posting the same time of feedback (intentionally) every day can come of as spammy nor lead to productive discussions within the community.

I see that you've contributed to this post. This one as well! Standard smile Be sure to check out the other posts on Pathfinder that have been created this week to get the ball rolling on a great discussion. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Legends-Feedback/Pathfinder-a-robot-but-yet-he-not-steady-while-aiming/m-p...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Legends-Feedback/PSA-Pathfinder-and-solo/m-p/8112219#M3910

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 7 (509 Views)

★★★ Pro
@EA_Blueberry You guys are tired of the pathfinder posts.

Ha ha ha ha ha
Message 4 of 7 (430 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry It is annoying that Pathfinder is essentially the SSB4 Bayonetta/DBFZ Bardock of Apex. If he isn't in your squad you are handicapping your team and if you aren't playing him in solo you are handicapping yourself.
Message 5 of 7 (378 Views)

Re: Pathfinder is Neo

★★★★ Novice
@CRRAZYM3X1CANO yep. I agree. Remove the Low profile feature for PF and make the hitbox bigger similar to Bloodhound's hitbox. I am pretty sure this adjustment would make it fair since PF has a very agile skill set that can be used on different situations.
Message 6 of 7 (331 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry That is a very nice reply tbh. Kept your cool and acknowledged the thoughts given. You guys in EA /Respawn make my day complete by the way you treat us. Thank you so much. Standard smile
Message 7 of 7 (328 Views)