Re: Pathfinder grapple is 35 not 25 secs!

by Hilshire12

Original Post

Pathfinder grapple is 35 not 25 secs!

★★★ Novice

With this new update from Lost Treasures (Season 5), Wraith gets a 25 second tactical cool down, she’s runs faster and sees enemies while using Into The Void.

Revenant death totem is without boundaries, lifeline can revive teammates without being there, Octane is buffed, Crypto is better with his drone, and Wattson is improved.

But for Pathfinder he’s still 35 seconds with his grapple, the legend who can get silenced, shot from his grapple, and easier to get stuck by a arc star. Wraith gets improved, the legend who can dodge a million bullets ultimates and throwable items, she’s smaller and harder to hit.

Please improve Pathfinder make his tactical 25 seconds not 35 seconds.  

Message 1 of 4 (380 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Agree, give him the same treatment. Make his grapple CD 25 seconds, but put the same delay of 1.25 seconds before he can grapple.

Otherwise do not touch him. He is perfect now.

You understand Wraith tactical was reworked and now its worst, than before?

So if you want Pathfinder grapple to get 25 sec CD buff, then he needs his tactical reworked and get a nerf. :D

Message 2 of 4 (350 Views)

★★★★ Novice

20 seconds won't be that broken, but I just want them to nerf pathfinder so I'll take any cooldown reduction

Message 3 of 4 (284 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

On top of that pathogens cooldown is still 35 seconds the targeting seems to be off off as I aim for the corner of a building to swing around it and instead they miss the building altogether which in the middle of flight cost valuable seconds and I never seem to want to NERF octane he was already hard to hit using his speed Boost and had a ridiculously cool short cool down but no they make it so you can run even faster with his speed Boost but they increase the call down no do they increase the health cost no they didn't even give octane low profile yeah he's probably one of the hardest characters to hit

Message 4 of 4 (267 Views)