Pathfinder graphic glitch: Aftermarket update (buff?)

by drizayumbruh

Original Post

Pathfinder graphic glitch: Aftermarket update (buff?)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So far I am very pleased by the update and its buff for Pathfinder, especially because he is my main, but there is a very bad graphic glitch once you grapple that happens 90% of the time once you detach from whatever surface you hooked onto. It appears as if his shoulder gear used for grappling actually finds its way into your field of view and takes up almost 30% of the right side of the screen which makes it awkward to aim and shoot but almost guarantees that if anyone flanks you in the right hand side blind spot that you will be knocked and promptly thirsted! Please do your best to correct this ASAP and Im sure the pathfinder mains will be as happy with the buff as you and your team expected! If you have any remote work available for testing and quality control i would be happy to be considered, thank you!

Message 1 of 2 (202 Views)

Re: Pathfinder graphic glitch: Aftermarket update (buff?)

★★★ Newbie

Yes it is a glitch that occurs very very often, although a quick fix for it, is to use the climb mechanic. Anything nearby, shipping crate, little ledge, wall, climb it and it will disappear. I've been using that method and I will until they patch it.

Message 2 of 2 (189 Views)