Re: Pathfinder buffs suggestions, suggest down bellow.

by Igeere1

Original Post

Pathfinder buffs suggestions, suggest down bellow.

★★ Apprentice

Ok so I have an Idea about Pathfinder, if you have any ideas about a pathfinder buff, comment down bellow, just giving ideas, no arguing about if it is bad or to OP, we bring together here all pathfinder buffs ideas to make him great again, no need to argue about someone idea being bad or good, just suggest and if respawn devs come to see this Topic, they will take good, balanced, fun ideas for a buff for pathfinder.

Why making this topic ? well apparently respawn struggle to balance Pathy-boi, so if we suggest here a lot of ideas, about passive, and grapple or even his ult or hit box, etc... they might come to this topic and take some ideas and put them into the game. I don't know if Respawn devs actualyl read this, btw if you are please say yes, but suggesting is the best we can do instead of saying respawn sucks at making a good legend, we should help them !

My ideas: 

Passive: when pathfinder is on a zip he can have 2 more jumps than any legends, he cna heal on zipz, only cells and syringe, and he can remove his own zip like rampart does with her ult, wich will recharge at 50 pourcent of his ultimate after picking it up.

Tactical: cooldown 28 seconds, Pathfinder can take a litle bit more speed than before when grappling, he can also grapple a litle bit further.

Thanks for reading, don't mind the bad english and have fun !

Message 1 of 3 (382 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Because Devs are already working hard

Message 2 of 3 (290 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The Devs are doing the complete opposite! If they were really working hard we would have seen great changes for season 5& 6 as well as balancing which Respawn just DONT understand. I mean come on they balance the game based on usability or pick ability of the legends LOL! You can never balance a game this way and is the dumbest logic! With each season getting a new, boring/bland legend it only makes the balancing harder. Not to mention Respawn purposefully make these new legends OP so that people actually use them LOL! Respawn don't know anything about balancing and they refuse to listen to the community!

Message 3 of 3 (276 Views)