Re: Pathfinder buff

by Cipax

Original Post

Pathfinder buff

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hello, I wanted to talk about a subject that I feel like has been forgotten. This season, a lot of unpopular legends became meta (Bloodhound, Crypto...) and while this was a needed change, I don't like what's happening to my boy Path. A lot of players used to pick him because of his high mobility and the fun that you had playing as him. But now, he has a useless tactical, I mean come on, who cares if the zipline recharges 10 seconds earlier, Crypto and Bloodhound litteraly STOLE his ability. Not only that, but the zipline itself isn't as great anymore since you can jump only 3 times on it. Now the last thing that's not bad about Path is his tactical. But it doesn't change anything since he has low profile AND one the biggest hitbox out of ALL OF THE CHARACTERS. Please Respawn, erase low profile from Path, it's just not fair right now. Second, I really think that he desrves a buff for his passive, because other recon legends have the same plus their own ability. So he should still be able to scan beacons, but I'd also love to see another passive, and I think it should be about his zipline. I think that giving him and his team a 25/30% speed boost on the ziplines he places might be a good idea, or instead of a speed boost all members of the team might have a little shield when using ziplines placed by the Pathfinder of their team, so it will compensate with the limited jumps (or maybe giving them more jumps or something like that...). I know other legends need buffs too, but making Pathfinder viable again is just so easy, you just have to bring some parts of the old Pathfinder again. He just dropped so much in usages because he was nerfed to ground way too much ! Please Respawn answer this comment, I'd really like to know what you think about him as well and if he will get some changes/love. Oh and thank you for taking time to read this (and sorry for the bad english, I'm not a native speaker).

Message 1 of 3 (402 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Pathfinder still has a lot of negative space and tiny limbs removing low profile wouldn't be a good idea, he also has the smallest head. And I'm personally glad that you can no longer jump spam ziplines like an idiot, that * was glitchy.

And adding armor and or movement speed on ziplines would be a little much. I think it could be abused, Pathfinder just finds a nice place to set up a bunch of ziplines and just jumps between them giving his team armor and or movement speed with each one.

Message 2 of 3 (288 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Cipax He doesn’t have any negative space his hitbox covers his whole body you can’t even shoot through the space between his arms and his chest
Message 3 of 3 (236 Views)