Re: Pathfinder - Memory log

by AlmightyPharias

Original Post

Pathfinder - Memory log

Message 1 of 7 (668 Views)

★★ Guide
Does his creator know his hitbox isnt working properly tho ?
Message 2 of 7 (628 Views)

Community Manager

They do indeed. There's a patch coming soon with some improvements, and some improvements to tracking. 

"

HIT DETECTION FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS

As we talked about last week, in this patch we’ve pushed some fixes that should eliminate many cases of incorrect hit registration. This patch also includes some behind-the-scenes tracking of bullet damage logic. We expect there will still be some remaining hit registration problems, but with these fixes and diagnostic information, we are better equipped to track them down.

One potential cause of hit registration bugs can be simple internet connection problems. In order to determine how much of a factor this is in reality, we have put some time into refining the functionality behind our network problem indicator icons in the upper right of the screen. These icons are now pickier about your connection quality and may show up more frequently than they did before. These icon changes will be useful for us in narrowing down the cause of any bugs that we continue to see. Please continue to share videos and report hit registration issues you still encounter after the patch."

Full post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Upcoming-Patch-notes/m-p/7880854

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 7 (592 Views)

★★ Guide

Apparently not he is still broken

Message 4 of 7 (499 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Just let them return the old hitbox and add 10% damage protection, is it really that difficult?
Message 5 of 7 (488 Views)

★★ Guide
apparently fixing the real problems that plague this game is that difficult for the devs... sadly, but hey lets lower the music in the menu and while dropping but keep the glitched havoc, broken hitbox.
Message 6 of 7 (461 Views)

★★ Novice

Please fix his hitbox.  Just literally had a moment that came down to my squad mate vs a pathfinder.  Watched him pump round after round into his head, causing a blood cloud but no damage.  In fact, please fix all the hitboxes.  After testing out all the legends and versing them, the difference in time to kill is like night and day.  It's driving me nuts that my average survival time is nearly doubled if I play wraith vs caustic.  Damage reduction isn't a fix.  When you take 20% of 100 damage, you get hit for 80.  When they take 100% of 0 damage, they are vastly superior.  Having to choose between using the legend I enjoy or winning is not fun.

Message 7 of 7 (381 Views)